This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What rockman/megaman games are on psn?

#1MMAKSXPosted 3/18/2013 11:13:07 AM
Besides 9/10?
#2MMAKSX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 12:09:43 PM
Bump
#3gudamanPosted 3/18/2013 12:14:34 PM
Besides 9 and 10...

Not enough...

I wish 1-x3 were on Psn or an hd version on disc.
---
gt: gudaman / PSN: OvaryPuncher9000
I'm open to pretty much any game you wanna play as long as I own it.
#4hyperskate65Posted 3/18/2013 1:34:01 PM
1-5, no?

They're Japanese Imports though.
---
his comparison suggests we're closet african americans.
PSN BlahblahUnicornx 3rd General UMvC3 Heroes
#5MMAKSX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 7:55:19 PM
Just got home, bought MM1-2, getting 3-4 soon, 5-6 are not on yet, they are on the PSN store though.

I want Mega Man 8 too.
#6AlltraPosted 3/18/2013 8:08:01 PM
What I want is a Mega Man HD Collection, a Mega Man X HD Collection (Like the PS2 games of the same name, just in HD), and a Mega Man Zero HD Collection.
---
If you're not going to share with the entire class, then don't bother sharing at all.
#7digitalwill2000Posted 3/18/2013 8:31:37 PM
MMAKSX posted...
Just got home, bought MM1-2, getting 3-4 soon, 5-6 are not on yet, they are on the PSN store though.

I want Mega Man 8 too.

This.

Its an absolute farce that they downgraded the graphics in 9 and 10 under the guise that they 'were trying to be nostalgic'
---
Internet Troll = Someone who attempts to aggravate online.
GameFaqs Troll = Anyone with an opinion...
#8theshovellerPosted 3/18/2013 8:37:03 PM
digitalwill2000 posted...
MMAKSX posted...

I want Mega Man 8 too.

This.

Its an absolute farce that they downgraded the graphics in 9 and 10 under the guise that they 'were trying to be nostalgic'

Eh, I think they were probably in a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation. Make a new Mega Man game with new graphics and such, and it doesn't sell well because "they've obviously strayed from their roots and CASUALIZED it!" Make it an old-school throwback with old-school graphics and it won't sell well because "they could do SO MUCH MORE!" Make it old-school gameplay, new-age graphics, and it won't sell well because "it looks awesome, but has DATED GAMEPLAY!" Make it old-school graphics, new-style gameplay, and it won't sell well because "it plays awesome but LOOKS LIKE CRAP!"

So they just went with what was probably a "guaranteed" audience, and made it all old-school to grab the money from at least people around my age or so who played the original NES ones and would have no problem playing another like it. At least then, you know some of the audience will like it, and it might review well when you go "No, it's supposed to look and play like an old NES game."
---
You ever meet one of those Don Quixote types and just wonder "What the hell are they thinking?"
#9MMAKSX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 9:15:26 PM
Quote:digitalwill2000 posted...
MMAKSX posted...

I want Mega Man 8 too.

This.

Eh, I think they were probably in a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation. Make a new Mega Man game with new graphics and such, and it doesn't sell well because "they've obviously strayed from their roots and CASUALIZED it!" Make it an old-school throwback with old-school graphics and it won't sell well because "they could do SO MUCH MORE!" Make it old-school gameplay, new-age graphics, and it won't sell well because "it looks awesome, but has DATED GAMEPLAY!" Make it old-school graphics, new-style gameplay, and it won't sell well because "it plays awesome but LOOKS LIKE CRAP!"

So they just went with what was probably a "guaranteed" audience, and made it all old-school to grab the money from at least people around my age or so who played the original NES ones and would have no problem playing another like it. At least then, you know some of the audience will like it, and it might review well when you go "No, it's supposed to look and play like an old NES game."

@theshoveller

Pretty much this, I still loved them as they are just like the old school mega mans but I would love a MM11 with a brand new art style and such for this gen, in 2D of course.
#10MMAKSX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 9:16:51 PM
Quote:What I want is a Mega Man HD Collection, a Mega Man X HD Collection (Like the PS2 games of the same name, just in HD), and a Mega Man Zero HD Collection.
@Alltra

MMX-6 is fine for me, X7 and 8 were not that good imo (still enjoyed them being the fan I am though.)