This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just got this email from Sony

#1jon davisPosted 3/18/2013 12:35:33 PM
Ratchet & Clank: QForce launched for the PlayStation®3 in November 2012, we announced that the PlayStation®Vita version would be coming out later in January 2013. For those of you who have purchased the PS3™ version of the game and are waiting for your PS Vita entitlement, we want to make it up to you by offering MotorStorm RC as a free download.

We will also provide you with a free download of Ratchet: Gladiator on PlayStation®3 when it releases on PlayStation Store. You will receive more information on this in a further email.
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#2RyuuHou25Posted 3/18/2013 12:39:24 PM
Weren't those supposed to go out by the end of February? And it's just a "stay tuned for another e-mail when you'll actually get the thing?"

Or did you actually get the code for Motorstorm RC? (pitiful recompense imo, that game is crap)
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#3jon davis(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 12:40:41 PM
Got the code and im DLing now.
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#4jon davis(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 12:41:51 PM
The thing is, i never purchased Ratchet and Clank Q Force so why send me a code?
---
#5RyuuHou25Posted 3/18/2013 12:42:15 PM
*shrugs* Database error most likely
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB