This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just got this email from Sony

#1jon davisPosted 3/18/2013 12:35:33 PM
Ratchet & Clank: QForce launched for the PlayStationŽ3 in November 2012, we announced that the PlayStationŽVita version would be coming out later in January 2013. For those of you who have purchased the PS3™ version of the game and are waiting for your PS Vita entitlement, we want to make it up to you by offering MotorStorm RC as a free download.

We will also provide you with a free download of Ratchet: Gladiator on PlayStationŽ3 when it releases on PlayStation Store. You will receive more information on this in a further email.
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#2RyuuHou25Posted 3/18/2013 12:39:24 PM
Weren't those supposed to go out by the end of February? And it's just a "stay tuned for another e-mail when you'll actually get the thing?"

Or did you actually get the code for Motorstorm RC? (pitiful recompense imo, that game is crap)
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#3jon davis(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 12:40:41 PM
Got the code and im DLing now.
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#4jon davis(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 12:41:51 PM
The thing is, i never purchased Ratchet and Clank Q Force so why send me a code?
---
#5RyuuHou25Posted 3/18/2013 12:42:15 PM
*shrugs* Database error most likely
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB