This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Capcom is the Disney of gaming

#1okamhunitePosted 3/18/2013 1:16:13 PM
A while back they would release so many good quality titles, while some were better than others they all had a special charm, there games were well made and there was plenty of thought put into them. As they aged they would constantly re release old classics for the market promising updated visuals. However as time went on they began releasing products that were just bad and were nothing compared to what they used to produce, many of their quality titles would be developed by other company's that they were not entirely part of. See what I mean? ^
---
Paper Demons fighting a endless war for a rich and proud king who stands tall in his Castle of Jade and Emerald, today mighty Lord, I will end your life...
#2PhaseSlaethePosted 3/18/2013 1:16:38 PM
Capcom is EA in the making.
#3ShineboxerPosted 3/18/2013 1:18:28 PM
lol wrong, Disney is more profitable than it's ever been.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti SLI | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#4RyuuHou25Posted 3/18/2013 1:26:52 PM
Hate to break this to you, Disney was and still is the king of re-releasing their old works again, and again, and again. Ever heard of the "Disney Vault"?

Also, they just bought Marvel for how many billions of dollars, and the Star Wars franchise? Yeah.

Disney is pretty much the King of entertainment companies, according to Forbes, the companies that do more sales? Banks, Wal-Mart, Pepsi/Coke, and Apple. Mostly banks.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB