This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Huff Po says EA CEO quit due to Sim City disaster

#1AssaultMonkey9Posted 3/18/2013 1:00:45 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/18/john-riccitiello-ea-resigns_n_2902864.html
---
Now Playing: Ni No Kuni, Dead Space 3, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, AC3
PSN: AssaultMonkey150
#2flame030191Posted 3/18/2013 1:03:03 PM
I'm sure maybe someone will cry one day.

The rest of the world won't care.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#3Furikuri_flclPosted 3/18/2013 1:04:10 PM
That's what happens when you alienate your customers.
---
Now Playing: Picdun, Xenoblade Chronicles, Luminous Arc 2, Virtue's Last Reward.
#4zerooo0Posted 3/18/2013 1:05:11 PM
Well, that was fast for someone to spill the beans.

Probably some gamers overreacted and started sending him death threats or something immature like that.
---
Injustice Gods Among Us most anticipated to play as characters: Raven, Aquaman, Deathstroke, & Sinestro
#5PhaseSlaethePosted 3/18/2013 1:06:58 PM
zerooo0 posted...

Probably some gamers overreacted and started sending him death threats or something immature like that.

When you shell out $60, get no game to play, get BANNED for bringing that fact up, yeah. You deserve to be pissed.
#6ShinXaguraPosted 3/18/2013 1:07:30 PM
No offense but evil business practices equal evil business practices.
---
To fight is to live. To live is to fight.
#7flame030191Posted 3/18/2013 1:08:33 PM
PhaseSlaethe posted...
zerooo0 posted...

When you shell out $60, get no game to play, get BANNED for bringing that fact up, yeah. You deserve to be pissed.

I paid $100 for the Black Ops 2 bundle (Season Pass included on PSN). Played 2 weeks, then the game froze mid match. Haven't been able to play since due to "probation" being on loop. What's worse, 3arc and Activision hasn't cared enough to help.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#8GoatJugSoupPosted 3/18/2013 1:10:22 PM
I don't see how that makes the situation better, they aren't planning to remove the online drm and I doubt this has discouraged them from using it in the future regardless of who the CEO is.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/goatjugsoup1278
GW2 Character Name: Ranger Goat of Yogi, Guild: Knights of Chicken
#9DarKxReckoninGPosted 3/18/2013 1:10:35 PM
PhaseSlaethe posted...
zerooo0 posted...

So your saying that you would be on the side of somebody who sends death threats to a company CEO over $60?

If you are, and I understood that correctly, your a piece of crap. If you aren't, and I misunderstood, then ignore this.
---
PSN ID : xDarKxRecknoninGx
Add me
#10zerooo0Posted 3/18/2013 1:11:36 PM
PhaseSlaethe posted...
zerooo0 posted...

Yes, but DEATH THREATS are never the logical reason so show your distress. It's why Governments of all over the world thinks us gamers are some sort of demented freaks or something along those lines.

Valid, logical, & CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is always the best way to go about it. DEATH THREATS only shows us "Gamers" are demented freaks.
---
Injustice Gods Among Us most anticipated to play as characters: Raven, Aquaman, Deathstroke, & Sinestro