This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Halp! I'm running out of Cloud save data space on PS+!!!

#11JanayBerryPosted 3/18/2013 7:07:09 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#12NicodimusPosted 3/18/2013 7:08:09 PM
you know you can store you save files locally on a usb drive or sd card, the main reason people use cloud ps+ is because of copy protected save files anyway so 2gb should be more than enough.

As stated, one game has a save file that is 3gb, so no. 2gb is definitely not enough.
---
My gaming and movie room: http://imgur.com/a/IjWr1
My 8 pets: http://imgur.com/a/P9VGU
#13huyiPosted 3/18/2013 10:35:05 PM(edited)
Nicodimus posted...
you know you can store you save files locally on a usb drive or sd card, the main reason people use cloud ps+ is because of copy protected save files anyway so 2gb should be more than enough.

As stated, one game has a save file that is 3gb, so no. 2gb is definitely not enough.

in that case sony need to rectify the problem and include more storage, a 16gb usb stick costs pennies compared to renting out cloud storage for 1 year on ps+ for 2gb, google drive and dropbox offer much more cloud storage for free.
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1
#14HellsingOrg(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 2:13:09 AM
hopefully they allow us to have more space soon because now I'm just going to have to backup some saves and take my chances with my other saves.
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
#15RyuuHou25Posted 3/19/2013 2:18:39 AM
HellsingOrg posted...
hopefully they allow us to have more space soon because now I'm just going to have to backup some saves and take my chances with my other saves.

I have over 100 games in total between Digital and Physical saved on Plus and I've barely made a dent in it.

The only two explinations are - You have one or two games that have abnormal sized saves, or you're reading it wrong as someone else stated above.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#16HellsingOrg(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 2:24:17 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
HellsingOrg posted...

I have over 100 games in total between Digital and Physical saved on Plus and I've barely made a dent in it.

The only two explinations are - You have one or two games that have abnormal sized saves, or you're reading it wrong as someone else stated above.

no I have a lot of games that take a ton of mb I like to play RPGs and fighting games which have multiple save files and character creation files that take up space.
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
#17RyuuHou25Posted 3/19/2013 2:31:19 AM
HellsingOrg posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
HellsingOrg posted...

no I have a lot of games that take a ton of mb I like to play RPGs and fighting games which have multiple save files and character creation files that take up space.

So do I. And I am sitting at 855/1024 available. I haven't even used 200 mb yet. I have nearly 7 years worth of saves up on there since I uploaded everything to it once Plus came out. I have games like Wipeout with about 75 different saves, DOA 5 pictures, SSF4AE save, NBA JAM On Fire, etc etc
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB