This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are these 2 games good?

#1nihilist212Posted 3/18/2013 5:27:56 PM
I have Deus Ex and Singularity on my Amazon wishlist, both for around $15. How are they? Worth it at that price?
---
Go, then.....there are other worlds than these.
psn: jcvdismyhero
#2ZetgobPosted 3/18/2013 5:32:42 PM(edited)
Deus Ex definitely is, even if it's your first time trying the series. If you're a fan of action RPGs it really is a must buy.

edit - To be clear I'm talking about Human Revolution, since this is the PS3 board I assume that is the one you're talking about. If it's the original on the PC i'd still recommend, but definitely look up some videos first. The story and gameplay has aged well for the most part, but the graphics and UI/controls show their age.
#3guineathewopPosted 3/18/2013 5:32:05 PM
Deus Ex is amazing, few people will tell you otherwise.

Singularity is a Biohock knockoff that has something to do with Russians on an island. I don't really remember it. It wasn't terrible, just forgettable
#4enigma2274Posted 3/18/2013 5:33:02 PM
Deus Ex is a great game. Singularity is all right for a shooter.
---
PS3: DmC, Tomb Raider
Vita: Persona 3, Sly Cooper 4, MGS
#5nihilist212(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 5:37:23 PM
Yes I was talking HR as far as Deus Ex was concerned. I was thinking of Singularity since I've been looking for a random fun shooter play as well. It looked interesting at first glance.
---
Go, then.....there are other worlds than these.
psn: jcvdismyhero
#6TheStattlerPosted 3/18/2013 5:43:35 PM
DX : HR sits in the middle of the three games for me. It's very very good but no quite the level of the original even now.

Singularity I thoroughly enjoyed and would recommend a playthrough (guessing you're on about single player) but not sure at $15 (about 10 right? You're strange foreign money confuses me) as it's quite short, definitely worth a rent though if you can get it.
---
OFFICIAL BOY WHO WAITED OF THE DOCTOR WHO BOARD
Stattox.....REBORN!