This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What games are you playing?

#1shadowcat2164Posted 3/18/2013 11:39:44 PM
What games are you playing and do you really like em or are they ok?

I'll start im working on
PS3 Valkyria chronicles 1, Aliens colonial marines
VITA, Gravity rush, Disgaea 3 absence of detention
PSP final fantasy 4 the complete collection
ps1 Metal Gear solid 1, parasite eve
3ds tetris axis
ds advance wars dual strike

I have to say im having a blast with everything im working on at the moment but metal gear solid 1 and final fantasy 4 are taking up most of my time lol.
#2theatrical_catPosted 3/18/2013 11:43:09 PM
PS3- Splitting my time between Assassin's Creed 2 and Final Fantasy 9. AC2 is a lot less fantastic than I remember (and it's the Ezio Trilogy version, so it's buggy as dicks) which makes my heart sad, but FF9 is surprisingly not mediocre, so it evens out.

DS- Pokemon White 2. Both the best and worst Pokemon game. Hard to like but hard to dislike at the same time. A very polarizing game and I'm not sure it's it's overall good or bad.
---
In 1984, I was hospitalized for approaching perfection.
#3flame030191Posted 3/19/2013 12:00:40 AM
DmC, God of War Ascension, and Dishonored for SP, Battlefield 3, MW3, and (to a lesser extent) BOps1 for MP.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#4Junpei_StupeiPosted 3/19/2013 12:10:07 AM
I only play one game at a time because I hate having a backlog. It eases my mind.

I'm currently playing:

Persona 2: Eternal Punishment.

This game is hard. (*The Bosses are hard to be exact). A lot of grinding is needed. I'd say it's up there with Persona 3: The Answer.

---
I think I bought the wrong console this gen.
#5spike17spiegelPosted 3/19/2013 12:10:20 AM
NNK
GoW:A
Spec Ops: The Line
The Cave
---
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."
#6Draconas_LyrrPosted 3/19/2013 12:13:15 AM
PS3 - Switching between Ni No Kuni, Heavy Rain, and when I don't feel like paying much attention, Black Ops 2.

Vita - Little Deviants and Ragnarok Odyssey, and Disgaea 3 when my friend gives me my cart back..
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#7Kollin6618Posted 3/19/2013 12:23:38 AM
Playing Gravity Rush on the Vita. I think I'll start Spec Ops The Line tonight.
---
PSN: Kollin6618
#8darkness1018Posted 3/19/2013 12:32:47 AM
PS3- DmC, GoW:A
Vita- Ninja Gaiden Sigma + 1 & 2
---
PSN: nightwing2099 (PS3 & PS Vita)
3DS XL FC: 1693-0734-3733
#9Jx1010Posted 3/19/2013 12:34:58 AM
Im not sure... I have a backlog and not sure what to play
#10Brocken_JrPosted 3/19/2013 12:41:15 AM
psp

parasite eve 1 - hated alot at first, but it grew on me, now one of my favorite ps1 games

bloody roar 2 - how the hell is this game not around anymore but street fighter is?

frontier gate boost + - i only wanted to try this game cause it had rumble roses costumes. only played almost 2 hours, but its a fun game even though i hate rpgs.

kenka bancho bros tokyo something - fun, but i wish i can understand whats goin on. its fun beatin people up with my ai brothers.

yakuza black panther 2 - way better combat than the ps2/3 yakuza games, to bad this combat was never in a ps3 yakuza, its way to fun.

ps2

haunting ground - i was stuck on the first enemy for 4 hours, but now i actually can play it. 10 hours in, and its really fun.

death by degrees - took me hours to get the hang of the combat, but when i did, great game.

operation winback - you can tell its low budget, its impossible hittin someone far away, and metal gear copied off this game.

ps3

yakuza 5 - really long game. im playin as the 5th character and am 35 hours in, not doin every single sidequest. hated playin as haruka.

resonance of fate - great so far, combat took gettin used to, so i put it off for 2 years, but now its fine.

god of war ascension - pretty fun but feels short, and needs more weapons.

tomb raider - meh. dont care about.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPiQSvSoSpM
-Fish in ice $8-