This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is the Defiance beta up?

#1harcoreblazerPosted 3/19/2013 3:36:26 PM
Tried putting the code but it doesn't work, doesn't seem the beta is up, the PS store updated but nothing, only a pre order page.

Maybe it happened the same thing that with the MGR demo, that they uploaded it later.
---
There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can't
#2DarKxReckoninGPosted 3/19/2013 3:41:02 PM
Ya, the Beta is up. The website we got the codes from was so gracious to let everyone know they're only for Europe. I'm pretty pissed it fails to mention that. I'm sitting with a useless code.
---
PSN ID : xDarKxRecknoninGx
Add me
#3Heavy_D_ForeverPosted 3/19/2013 3:42:02 PM
Damn I guess I got an EU code too then >_<
---
Heavy D will never die!
http://i.imgur.com/2mIeu.gif
#4crazyman32Posted 3/19/2013 3:42:54 PM(edited)
Yes the beta is up on the store if you have PS+.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#5harcoreblazer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 3:42:18 PM
DarKxReckoninG posted...
Ya, the Beta is up. The website we got the codes from was so gracious to let everyone know they're only for Europe. I'm pretty pissed it fails to mention that. I'm sitting with a useless code.

How weird because it said international T_T.

Was it the site that had like 500+ codes?
---
There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can't
#6DarKxReckoninGPosted 3/19/2013 3:45:55 PM
harcoreblazer posted...
DarKxReckoninG posted...

How weird because it said international T_T.

Was it the site that had like 500+ codes?

Yes. I just know that the only people I've heard of being able to DL the Beta is PS+ and EU people using the codes. It's very annoying. The Xbox 360 has not had this problem.
---
Add me
#7gtaking5Posted 3/19/2013 3:51:32 PM(edited)
How hard is it to make a EU account? Like seriously, it takes 5 minutes.

Also you could of just signed up on the official beta page thing. I signed up a few days ago and got my code yesterday. But I have PS+ so it's not like it really matters.
---
Turn out the lights, close your eyes
Turn up the silence, the heartache of your life
#8tisukoPosted 3/19/2013 3:50:20 PM

What? I'm from the US, got a beta code emailed to me, and I'm downloading it now.
---
+_AN|?+=E+ ?w?_+ i
#9DarKxReckoninGPosted 3/19/2013 3:52:27 PM
tisuko posted...

What? I'm from the US, got a beta code emailed to me, and I'm downloading it now.

Then it's messed up. I've been trying since this morning. It's not working. Just says not a valid code. I am on the website right now, and it says now there are 914 codes left, compared to the 500 from yesterday, so let me try it now.
---
Add me
#10ManuKesnaPosted 3/19/2013 3:54:40 PM
tisuko posted...

Then it's messed up. I've been trying since this morning. It's not working. Just says not a valid code. I am on the website right now, and it says now there are 914 codes left, compared to the 500 from yesterday, so let me try it now.

the codes that worked yesterday were from the official website, the codes that are actually from EU are from this site http://www.f2p.com/defiance-closed-beta-keys-giveaway-for-the-ps3-version/

You can just make an Eu account anyways and use your code from the f2p site
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna