This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games only you like (and give reasons why you like them)

#11digitalwill2000Posted 3/19/2013 11:36:35 PM
South park racing was fun

So was the south park game
---
Internet Troll = Someone who attempts to aggravate online.
GameFaqs Troll = Anyone with an opinion...
#12SophisticationPosted 3/19/2013 11:38:30 PM
killak posted...
Dark Sector was awesome, man.

Too bad I had to endure one note Nolan North showing up to work as himself again... I hate this guy. I truly despise him and his talentless, don't even try for a pay check approach to his VO acting.

Prince of Persia
Assassins Creed 2
Dark Void
Uncharted
Spec Ops

The list goes on and on and on... Guy is the same in everything he does. Now I'll sit back and wait for some pimple head to tell me:

"what about Batman Arkham city?" or "what about R&C?"

I can smell a garbage struggling VO actor a mile away. This guy fits the bill...

Anyway, Dark Void was cool... I loved Bionic Commando this gen. Probably the most rewarding game to come out... That and Conan. Loved 'em both.
---
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#13GigerSupreme(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 11:42:44 PM
Sophistication posted...
killak posted...

Too bad I had to endure one note Nolan North showing up to work as himself again... I hate this guy. I truly despise him and his talentless, don't even try for a pay check approach to his VO acting.

Prince of Persia
Assassins Creed 2
Dark Void
Uncharted
Spec Ops

The list goes on and on and on... Guy is the same in everything he does. Now I'll sit back and wait for some pimple head to tell me:

I can smell a garbage struggling VO actor a mile away. This guy fits the bill...

Anyway, Dark Void was cool... I loved Bionic Commando this gen. Probably the most rewarding game to come out... That and Conan. Loved 'em both.

you do realize Dark Sector has 0 percent nolan north content...

unless you mean dark void...
#14digitalwill2000Posted 3/19/2013 11:47:17 PM(edited)
Sophistication posted...
killak posted...

Argh cant stand him. He truly isone note. Plus my friend said he was a total **** at some convention.
His foul attempt at voicing the jedi consular in swtor was abysmal.

Gideon Emery is one note too but atleast he has a voice you want to make love to

---
Internet Troll = Someone who attempts to aggravate online.
GameFaqs Troll = Anyone with an opinion...
#15killakPosted 3/19/2013 11:47:23 PM

He voiced random soldiers and civilians. Thankfully he didn't get the main role.
---
Greer Logic: "I don't want a game that's always the same. I want a game that never changes"
#16GigerSupreme(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 11:47:56 PM
digitalwill2000 posted...
Sophistication posted...
killak posted...

Argh cant stand him. He truly isone note. Plus my friend said he was a total **** at some convention.

His foul attempt at voicing the jedi consular in swtor was abysmal.

ok ok ok.

his role though in spec ops was important. that game needed nolan because the game was deconstructing the nolan north type hero... it was possibly one of the best casting ever.
#17SophisticationPosted 3/19/2013 11:48:13 PM
GigerSupreme posted...
Sophistication posted...
killak posted...

Prince of Persia
Assassins Creed 2
Dark Void
Uncharted
Spec Ops

unless you mean dark void...

Yes, I read it wrong. I was thinking dark void. Dark Sec was alright tho.
---
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
#18SophisticationPosted 3/19/2013 11:50:10 PM
killak posted...

He voiced random soldiers and civilians. Thankfully he didn't get the main role.

That lousy smack wins again... I hate that guy, man. He's in everything. Even when you think he isn't he is.
---
#19656stoogePosted 3/19/2013 11:53:07 PM
Alone in the Dark.

Sure it had a lot of crap elements, but it also had a bunch of interesting ones. The inventory, use of fire, being able to combine weapons, the spectacular platforming scenarios at the beginning of the game..and yes, I even liked the driving sections.

With a bigger budget and a better script it could have been amazing.
---
Meet the new love of my life--
http://itotd.com/view/80/
#20darkness1018Posted 3/20/2013 12:01:49 AM(edited)
Dark Sector- I liked the idead behind it, the weapon and the use of it.

Alpha Protocol- It had it probs but come on, a spy RPG. If it had been made by BioWare it wouldve been praised to heaven and back...lol.

Asura's Wrath- It was the closet thing to recreating an anime exp in game. I also liked the mythology behind and the DLC was also good.

DmC: Devil May Cry- Ive played them all since part 1 on day 1 on PS2. I just like the gritty darker story in this game. It wasnt as bad as most of the "antis" make it out to me.

Rise of the Argonauts- Again, i liked the mythology of this game and it wasnt half bad. With more time and effort it couldve been something really good.

Risen 2- It was a pirate RPG, that alone was enough for me to get it on day 1. After putting time into it, i enjoyed it for what it was.

Game of Thrones- The gameplay was similar to DA:O and i really liked the story. Playing the game got me into the books and TV show.

Resident Evil 6- I really only liked 2 of the main stories. Chirs and Leon, those were wonderful to me with Leon's part reminding me of the older RE games just updated.

Iron Man 2- Got this for $10 since im also a comic book fan, had more fun with it then i thought i would. Hated the 1st game though.

Silent Hill: Homecoming and SH: Downpour- As a long time SH fan again since part 1 on the PS1 but i liked these also. Im also a huge fan of anything horror so im sure that helped me enjoy them.

Ninja Gaiden 3 (vanilla ver)- Ive played/own all the modern NG games in all the forms they've been released (reg, Black,Sigma's,Sigma's +) so i got this day 1. I never understood all the hate. Sure, it didnt have the weapon or magic selections like the past games but i still found it enjoyable for the hack and slash it is. (Also getting NG3:RE for PS3).

Neir- Game was great, liked the battles, magaic and story to some extent.

Star Ocean: The Last Hope International- I liked the battles, story, sci-fi setting, going to diff planets, i didnt even mind the english voices. I hated the 3rd one though,Till The End of Time, so i almost didnt buy this one but then though, what the heck i like the SO series so ill go for it. So glad i did.

Dark Void- Using the jetpack and some of the levels were fun.

Alone in the Dark: Inferno- I liked this one much better then the 360 version. I also really loved the music.

Conan- Very underated, fun littie GoW clone deserved better then it got. Fighting was fun, last boss was annoying.

Aliens: Colonial Marines- As an Alien fan, i found it to be fun for what it was. Only talking about single player. It was great to see some the original actors doing the voices also.

Thats about all i can think of for now and thats just from this gen...lol.
---
PSN: nightwing2099 (PS3 & PS Vita)
3DS XL FC: 1693-0734-3733