This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Avoid this board and the 360 board for a few minutes. Bioshock spoilers posted

#31killakPosted 3/20/2013 7:12:47 AM
the spoilers were pointless

Such and such is this, such and such has this happen

Names and scenarios that I can't even remember, so having read the spoiler and been given the chance to insult the spoilerer.........

lol
---
You don't ever go full Greer
#32killakPosted 3/20/2013 7:13:43 AM
The game was leaked for ps3. Someone was streaming it yesterday. Time to avoid the internet.

It hasn't leaked for PS3 or 360.

That person has gotten a retail disc somehow.
---
This gen: Whining, gamers with an amazing sense of entitlement... waiting for pricedrops, cheering for studio closure and wondering why the industry changes
#33L0rdCrumpPosted 3/20/2013 7:15:44 AM
It has been leaked for PS3. There was a few streams getting taken down, I saw about a hour of one of em.
---
|--|o\/o|-|~ Can't let you do that, Star Fox!~~~|
|--\_O/--|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
#34killakPosted 3/20/2013 7:17:19 AM
It has been leaked for PS3. There was a few streams getting taken down, I saw about a hour of one of em.

It hasn't been leaked. I'm looking at the scene releases right now, and it's not on there yet.
---
RAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWRRRRRR
#35CanesHousePosted 3/20/2013 7:27:51 AM
I remember one guy decided to spoil the Mass Effect 3 ending(well, one of them) on the Final Fantasy XIII-2 board. I was so ****ing mad.
---
King Of Board.
Fatal Frame Fan.
#36howdyneighbor25Posted 3/20/2013 7:43:29 AM
CanesHouse posted...
I remember one guy decided to spoil the Mass Effect 3 ending(well, one of them) on the Final Fantasy XIII-2 board. I was so ****ing mad.

Yes it is sad ppl hsve nothing better to do then come here and spoil stuff
---
A new man
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
#37Impaired MedicPosted 3/20/2013 7:55:42 AM
Were you mad that ME3's ending was leaked or that ME3's ending was terrible?
---
You're now a better person for having read this post.
#38White_Knight13Posted 3/20/2013 9:05:48 AM
Have the spoilers been confirmed?
#39SomnusNemorisPosted 3/20/2013 9:16:10 AM
lol glad me and my girlfriend don't have our internet turned on until Monday, and as such I haven't been on and missed it. Then again, no doubt I'll be caught with a spoiler in future. But also then again, somebody spoiled The Walking Dead the other week, a show I intend on getting around to, and I've forgotten the spoilers for that already, so they're out of my mind.