This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do u get into the defiance beta??

#1find no fan tar seaPosted 3/20/2013 2:14:02 AM
I just found out the game yesterday Andrade put on the beta sign up. So does anyone know how I could get into it? Or is it too late :(

Anyone generous heart in here with a spare beta code?
---
IF you like JRPG or Pokemon, go do youself a favor and play Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
#2PHEEliNUXPosted 3/20/2013 2:15:20 AM
http://www.gameitems.com/get-your-defiance-closed-beta-key-giveaway-ps3-508.html
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
#3drags_Posted 3/20/2013 3:01:27 AM
Damn, EU only.
---
Posted using GameFlux
#4AwayFromHerePosted 3/20/2013 3:02:09 AM
PS+.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#5SophisticationPosted 3/20/2013 3:09:58 AM
It's trash... terrible. The whole game lacks any refinements or polish. Even the vo work is garbage. It's horrible. The clipping, the daunting task to equip an item... good god it's just the worst game ever.

It's like Brink in a way but 3rd person.... thank god it's not another PAAGG though.
---
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#6theshovellerPosted 3/20/2013 7:07:17 AM
It's a pull door, not a push door.

Nah, but seriously, you have to have a PS+ account or to have scored a beta key during one of the giveaways from whatever region's website you needed. Overall, the beta's not too bad. A few things during character creation could use some refinement, in my opinion, but the gameplay's kinda neat. Reminds me a bit of a serious third-person version of Borderlands from the little bit I tried last night before going to bed. You have shields, weapons have stats, you have a "special action" skill, that sort of thing. Going to try to get my brother to try it, see if it's something he and I would be able to play together.
---
You ever meet one of those Don Quixote types and just wonder "What the hell are they thinking?"