This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ps4 no bc... anyone feel like...

#21CojiroseanPosted 3/20/2013 3:56:13 AM
Perhaps one could use a PS3 to play PS3 games, and a PS4 to play PS4 games?
---
Not changing until DeSu: Overclocked gets to Australia.
20/02/13
#22SophisticationPosted 3/20/2013 3:57:57 AM
riddlebox89 posted...
Sophistication posted...
Find me one post... just one where I praised ps4 after it was revealed only 1.4gb of ram was confirmed to be all that is allocated for games. Put it up or shut your mouth...

Well I would but seeing as you didn't bother to post the evidence that you got the $10 credit both times when asked by me and several others, I don't really see how I have to be the one who shows proof of something when you haven't shown any yourself.

Oh you said before that you did make a topic showing the proof that was asked of you and it got deleted? Well tough luck kiddo, still gotta show it. But I know for a fact that this topic you speak of never existed, I have several messages from quite a few different people here who confirmed that the topic you claimed to have made never existed.

So you tell me kiddo, why should I waste my time finding proof for you when you've never shown proof of anything for anybody else when asked?

The topic did exists until you had it modded for being off topic... by your own admission you said you mark any message you can of mine. The mods know what's up with you jokes. That's why I'm still here. Deal with it and get used to it...

:-)
---
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#23Godly_GoofPosted 3/20/2013 4:04:05 AM
PHEEliNUX posted...
Vs1991 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
They won't shut down the servers any time soon.

maybe, but microsoft shut down servers for the original xbox like a year or two after the 360 came out.

not bad back then cause there werent many games that were downloadable or needed patches.

this gen, alot of games are buggy without the patches.

i miss back in the day when consoles were reliable and didnt break down easily. when they actually tested games before releasing them instead of rushing them out and patching them later. once the servers go down its gonna be bad.

Yep, I agree with that, And i somewhat blame DLCs, They give you incomplete game and make you pay for what is supposed to be in the game

Unless of course they make it after the fact to prolong the use of their game like DLC is supposed to do and not everyone releases on-disc DLC that actually costs anything >.>

And it no BC is a pain frankly, they keep not making systems BC sooner or later playing old games will be all but impossible. We can still find PS2s and 3s now but they will go the way of the dodo and unlike older systems their life expectancy is relatively short.

I'd like to see them just release a console that's PS1-PS3 compatible separately to the PS4, I'd buy it.
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#24riddlebox89Posted 3/20/2013 4:08:35 AM
Sophistication posted...
The topic did exists until you had it modded for being off topic... by your own admission you said you mark any message you can of mine. The mods know what's up with you jokes. That's why I'm still here. Deal with it and get used to it...

Now how is it off topic when the topic was about the $10 credit and therefor relevant to the PS3? Hmm that's very suspicious of you to say, but hey we all know that you've never said anything truthful since you've been here.

Lol, you wanna find the post where I said I mark all your messages? Because I didn't say that. You didn't comprehend what someone else said so I explained it in plain english to you, I never once admitted to marking your topics/posts everytime I see them.

Oh while you're at it, find the post where I said that you and DPB's IP address were located in America, because I never said that either, I said that I asked someone and they told me that you and DPB's IP address were the same and you asked if it was an American IP, to which I said "Why should I answer that? Regardless of what I say you're going to deny it anyway, I could say your IP is located underneath an Egyptian pyramid and you'd deny it."

And when you're finished, post proof you got the credit both times because so far, all you've shown is a picture of the first months message with a note saying you got it both times, no picture of the second months message at all.

And when you've actually done all that, stop putting words in peoples mouths, it's very unsophisticated and makes you look like nothing but a fool when you claim someone says something and you can't back it up.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#25BrutalBrockenPosted 3/20/2013 4:08:44 AM
Cojirosean posted...
Perhaps one could use a PS3 to play PS3 games, and a PS4 to play PS4 games?

Thats crazy talk!
---
1 Brocken to rule them all!!
XBOX- Brutal Brocken PS3- BrutalBrocken
#26SophisticationPosted 3/20/2013 4:15:47 AM
riddlebox89 posted...
Sophistication posted...

Now how is it off topic when the topic was about the $10 credit and therefor relevant to the PS3? Hmm that's very suspicious of you to say, but hey we all know that you've never said anything truthful since you've been here.

Lol, you wanna find the post where I said I mark all your messages? Because I didn't say that. You didn't comprehend what someone else said so I explained it in plain english to you, I never once admitted to marking your topics/posts everytime I see them.

Oh while you're at it, find the post where I said that you and DPB's IP address were located in America, because I never said that either, I said that I asked someone and they told me that you and DPB's IP address were the same and you asked if it was an American IP, to which I said "Why should I answer that? Regardless of what I say you're going to deny it anyway, I could say your IP is located underneath an Egyptian pyramid and you'd deny it."

And when you're finished, post proof you got the credit both times because so far, all you've shown is a picture of the first months message with a note saying you got it both times, no picture of the second months message at all.

And when you've actually done all that, stop putting words in peoples mouths, it's very unsophisticated and makes you look like nothing but a fool when you claim someone says something and you can't back it up.

So basically you have no proof... zero. Gotcha... and you are taking the word of someone who said me and DPB have the same I.P.? Really? Haha... what a joke.

See, I do not live in America. I do know, however, that DPB does live in America... he's on my friends list on psn. We talk from time to time. So I find it peculiar that he and I have the same IP... more so Cause live nearly 24 hours flight away from where DPB lives... anyone who knows anything about DPB knows his youtube channel. And that YouTube channel is linked to his facebook... and it's not hard to find out where he lives. And it damn sure isn't on my side of the ocean...

Do your damn homework.
---
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
#27riddlebox89Posted 3/20/2013 4:26:22 AM
Sophistication posted...
So basically you have no proof... zero. Gotcha... and you are taking the word of someone who said me and DPB have the same I.P.? Really? Haha... what a joke.

See, I do not live in America. I do know, however, that DPB does live in America... he's on my friends list on psn. We talk from time to time. So I find it peculiar that he and I have the same IP... more so Cause live nearly 24 hours flight away from where DPB lives... anyone who knows anything about DPB knows his youtube channel. And that YouTube channel is linked to his facebook... and it's not hard to find out where he lives. And it damn sure isn't on my side of the ocean...

Do your damn homework.

So I should take the word of someone who's been well known for being nothing but a troll over the word of someone who's actually trustworthy? Gotcha kiddo.

It's also not hard to make a US PSN account, it's also not hard to make your Facebook or Youtube account say you live in America but you really live somewhere else, by the way, saying you don't live somewhere on one website or another won't change your IP address.

And you still don't comprehend a simple sentence like "I never said your IP was American."

But hey, you go ahead and run along, play with your barbie dolls or something, cause we all know that whatever claims you make, you can't back up, else you'd have provided proof that 1) You got the $10 credit both times. 2) That I said your IP was American. and 3) That I said I mark all your topics/posts.

Now the second and third I understand are too difficult for you to get because you're too busy going about with your gimmick to search for something that isn't there, but the first one shouldn't be too hard since if you took pictures of both messages then you'd be able to copy and paste links to them, but we all know that proof doesn't exist.

Now as you said, the ball is in your court, you made three claims and shown no proof of them whenever you were asked, so where's the proof?
---
#28SophisticationPosted 3/20/2013 4:38:49 AM
riddlebox89 posted...
Sophistication posted...

Do your damn homework.

So I should take the word of someone who's been well known for being nothing but a troll over the word of someone who's actually trustworthy? Gotcha kiddo.

It's also not hard to make a US PSN account, it's also not hard to make your Facebook or Youtube account say you live in America but you really live somewhere else, by the way, saying you don't live somewhere on one website or another won't change your IP address.

And you still don't comprehend a simple sentence like "I never said your IP was American."

But hey, you go ahead and run along, play with your barbie dolls or something, cause we all know that whatever claims you make, you can't back up, else you'd have provided proof that 1) You got the $10 credit both times. 2) That I said your IP was American. and 3) That I said I mark all your topics/posts.

Now the second and third I understand are too difficult for you to get because you're too busy going about with your gimmick to search for something that isn't there, but the first one shouldn't be too hard since if you took pictures of both messages then you'd be able to copy and paste links to them, but we all know that proof doesn't exist.

Now as you said, the ball is in your court, you made three claims and shown no proof of them whenever you were asked, so where's the proof?

Classic... See, I've seen DPB... many people have. He's a damn white guy and has a huge following under his real gimmick on both youtube and facebook. I am not white... I do not live in America. It is 100% impossible that he and I are the same guy. It's so impossible that it's rather comical anymore.. I mean, if you truly know him. Truly know who he is and what he does then it makes it even more hilarious.

But hey... you know best, man.. as I said before. IF I AM DPB OR SHARE HIS IP... PLEASE MODS, BAN ME. Fortunately for me, I don't have anything to worry about.
---
#29riddlebox89Posted 3/20/2013 2:58:40 PM
Sophistication posted...
Fortunately for me, I don't have anything to worry about.

Then why don't you man up and post proof that you got the credit twice?
---
#30gtaking5Posted 3/20/2013 3:03:27 PM(edited)
kupo1705 posted...
They won't shut down the servers any time soon.

maybe, but microsoft shut down servers for the original xbox like a year or two after the 360 came out.

not bad back then cause there werent many games that were downloadable or needed patches.

this gen, alot of games are buggy without the patches.

i miss back in the day when consoles were reliable and didnt break down easily. when they actually tested games before releasing them instead of rushing them out and patching them later. once the servers go down its gonna be bad.

That's cause the Xbox failed harder than fail itself. Microsoft knew it would be pointless, and a waste of money to keep the servers online. There are still plenty of PS2 games that have servers currently active. The most populated would probably be Final Fantasy XI.

Also I like how everyone has the mindset that once the PS4 releases, the PS3 will be unable to play PS3 games.
---
The brave explore
Advantages of sycamore