This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

God of War: Ascension and The Last of Us demo........ what a joke

#101SomnusNemorisPosted 3/22/2013 6:20:03 PM
TheRatedR_Viper posted...
If I hadn't thrown that part in, I guarantee you would have sent me a pm whining about how I should be siding with you. Instead I saved you the time but knew you would make it a point to say somewhere in this thread that you wouldn't have pm'd me. Psychology ftw

lol your self-absorbed mind is astonishing. Why would I think you should be siding with me? I don't consider you a friend.
#102TheRatedR_ViperPosted 3/22/2013 6:26:36 PM
lmao. I don't care how happy you are, you're an ass with a superiority complex. And you seriously think I don't have real life friends? I have 2 best friends that I hang out with weekly whenever they have a day off that week. Some of your insults just reek of desperately trying to emotionally hurt me when you can't because I hold no value in anything you saythat isn't gaming related.

And you're missing my entire point. I'm saying that your country has its evils too.

Hey rob, does the insults sound like anyone we know on this site?

I don't know , you tell me
---
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/member/RobKojder
a 2/10 for gp viper is like a -200/10 everywhere else- Jessica73
#103SomnusNemorisPosted 3/22/2013 6:27:25 PM
Let's just see who the last person was to PM initially out of us two eh?

http://i.imgur.com/JRGhjWt.png

Oh look, it was Rob, wanting to sign up for my forum. Funny that, eh? lmao.
#104TheRatedR_ViperPosted 3/22/2013 6:28:25 PM
If I hadn't thrown that part in, I guarantee you would have sent me a pm whining about how I should be siding with you. Instead I saved you the time but knew you would make it a point to say somewhere in this thread that you wouldn't have pm'd me. Psychology ftw

lol your self-absorbed mind is astonishing. Why would I think you should be siding with me? I don't consider you a friend.

You say that but I'm really in the same situation as Killak. You want everything to be all cool between us but you don't realize that you're an ass who strikes us the wrong way constantly
---
#105SomnusNemorisPosted 3/22/2013 6:48:53 PM
Actually, at this point I don't care who I'm cool with or not. I strike you the wrong way, because I troll this dump with my Miscing, because I know it'll get nublets to react, and you fall for it every time.

There was a time I'd beg for things to be cool between us all, but that time has passed. A combination of factors really; Killak has an agenda and won't admit to it, pretends he's all about forging online friendships, but in reality, he tends towards those of a pro-360 mind, and doesn't matter if they troll the s*** out of this board with anti-PS3 drivel, and will even rub shoulders with those who are the most disrespectful troll pieces of s*** ever. However, even if somebody who is sensible like Crim, is just overly passionate to Sony, he'll call them out as apologists, etc.

As for you, you're even worse. You think you're more intelligent than you are, preach about subjects you aren't as knowledgeable as you think you are, and are just an elitist little uppity tossbasket who is begging at the other side of your monitor for people to see you as this beacon of maturity and gaming board paragon.

Then there's the fact that this isn't 2008 any more, and I'm no longer depressed, no longer a forever aloner leaching people's taxes. I have a kickass jerb, a fine woman, and friends and family social events every week. I don't need to keep muggings like you guys online happy any more. Any sign that you're being that little bit douchey, and I'll troll you for s***'s and giggles and use you like dunkies, to discard into the trash when I've had my fun and blown my load.
#106TheRatedR_ViperPosted 3/22/2013 7:55:01 PM
So because you have such an active social life everyone on the internet is dirt and solely exist to amuse you? That's pretty cruel and the people that you are cool with should even be offended. I also couldn't care less about maturity , you're talking to someone that DVR's Tosh.0. It's your ego I hate and feel the need to comment on
---
#107SomnusNemorisPosted 3/22/2013 10:43:05 PM
No, the "nublets" exist to amuse me. Read better next time. Also, try not being a nublet and you'll not get so riled.

You're right about maturity... I forget your love of Wrestling.

You need a reality check. You're the one with the ego.
#108Battleship_GrayPosted 3/22/2013 11:03:24 PM
...the Internet sure does strange things to people...
---
http://e-carpenter.tumblr.com/
PSN/XBL: Citizen Soldat
#109killak(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 11:03:26 PM
Indeed! That's the point I was trying to make. Plus as you said about GOW:A, I will buy it later on. For the demo was another strong reason to buy it alongside more Kratos. I'm a big Naughty Dog fan and this equates to a kick in the shin.

I can take it, but it still stings :(

While I love it and hate it at the same time, it's so heart warming when someone gets it.
---
Departing GameFAQs - 11:59 AEST - 29th March
To those that are worth speaking to, I will PM you a link to a great forum. Hope you come.
#110Gmoney-Posted 3/23/2013 7:19:45 AM
Heh wow look at this highschool drama. It's like little girls arguing.

You don't even know each other in real life... I can't believe you even took the time to remember each others names on such a website.

Please go down to the pharmacy for some vitamin D.
---
"Nothing is true.Everything is permitted."