This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The reason behind recent FF and KH on PS3

#61Succulent_FartsPosted 3/21/2013 5:58:04 AM
@ Raycon

A Fight being difficult has nothing to do with the simplicity of the Melee. Using strategy with what is given to you in a Combat System is one thing, but this doesn't necessarily mean that the System is deep. The overall Combat System in Kingdom Hearts needs some level of understanding yes, but when it comes to the Melee itself, there is absolutely no denying that it is straightforward and simplistic. It takes no skill in any manner to wield the Melee effectively.

Knowing what to do, and using proper strategy is where the skill in KH lies, but there is no skill in utilizing the Melee. With the Melee it is just an understanding of how to use it. There is no manual skill involved. No dexterity, coordination and such. This isn't Bayonetta, Devil May or Ninja Gaiden, and that is understandable. The game isn't meant to have Melee on that level, but regardless of what anyone compares the Melee to, the Melee is downright simplistic. Even by itself it is simplistic and straightforward. It is mind numbing how straightforward it is.
---
A plethora of farts a day keep almost everyone away. Especially if they are stinky
#62Spiroth_KweehhPosted 3/21/2013 7:00:15 AM
Succulent_Farts posted...
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
@ Spiroth_Kweehh

You confirmed it when speaking of yourself actually. Acid a Main Metal Gear Game? If you aren't joking, then I guess the joke is on you sir

Also my point about KH was that all were not not Main Games after KH 1 and 2, and now you are agreeing with that talking about Coded and such. Try not to contradict yourself please. Your argument is weak as is already, but it continues to get weaker with every post you make. Especially with your contradictions. Funny stuff man

Oh and just so you know, the new Thief isn't a PS3 game. He was asking for PS3 Games. Get your facts straight before you post

LMAO.

1) Nowhere did I say AC!D games are Main MGSaga installments. I said, [MG, MG2:SS, MGS:PW, MGS:GZ, etc] are Main MGSaga installments, and YOU said they aren't.

2) No. Sorry, but... I can't say it any more polite. Get some reading comprehension.

3) I never contradicted myself. Not once. lol at funny stuff.

4) I'm laughing my ass off with how hilarious your post is, but whatever.
Thief is PS4 yes.

You said someone could even argue that Portable Ops is a Main Metal Gear Game. Well guess what? It isn't. Not in the very least.

Also, Rising could be argued as a Main Metal Gear Game? It is a spin off meant to give Raiden his own game, and branch out the Metal Gear Series. How can a spin off be part of the Main Series? If any more Risings are made, Rising will be its own thing, and separate from the Solid Series. As it is, Rising is already separate from the Main Series. The emphasis in Rising is Action, and not Stealth. Yes you can play stealthily, but the Stealth Mechanics are lacking greatly when compared to the Solid Series, and there is reason for that. It is because even though the option of Stealth is there, the game isn't meant for the player to be overly stealthy. It is an over the top action game, and developers intend for players to to play it as such.

All this completely separates Rising from the Main Metal Gear Series. It is a Metal Gear Game yes, but it is most certainly not a Main Metal Gear Game. Oh and again, Peacewalker isn't a Main Metal Gear either.

Try again

Spin it spin it little troll,
you're still so wrong.

Congrats on showing your ignorance, and the proof that I said AC!D is canon.

Also, congrats that you somehow understood that imo MGS:PO and MGR:R are Main MGSaga installments. How you got that, I guess you know.

And finally congrats on claiming that [MG, MG2:SS, MGS:PW, MGS:GZ], are not Main MGSaga installments, and same for Kingdom Hearts with [KH:ReCoM, KH:358/2, KH:BBS, KH:ReCoded, KH:DDD].

Please keep it up.
Strawman, keep it up.
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#63Succulent_FartsPosted 3/21/2013 7:45:27 AM
From the PS1 til now, only MGS 1 - 4 are Main Metal Gear Games. We aren't talking about what existed before that. That is another story

Every Metal Gear Game that has come out since Metal Gear Solid on the Playstation, isn't a Main Metal Gear Game. You are a fool if you think that if something adheres to a name, that it is somehow a part of the main series and theme. Since MGS on the PS1, only MGS 2 - 4 have been Main Metal Gear Games. Peacewalker isn't a Main Metal Gear. Neither is Rising, or any other Metal Gear that has come out. Only MGS 1 - 4 are Main Metal Gear Games

Concept and theme are a big thing here. Not only Story Wise, but gameplay wise. A Game cannot be considered a Main Game if it doesn't adhere to a theme and concept in a certain manner. It has to be in line with a concept and theme that previous entries have adhered to. Only if a series goes through a drastic change is when it is fine to separate it from the Main Series, even though it still may retain the name

Metal Gear hasn't changed drastically since MGS, so there is no need to apply that here. The numbered Metal Gear Games since MGS still adhere to a concept and theme, story and gameplay wise. Games like Portable Ops, Rising and Peacewalker don't. The games you are suggesting are Main Games in the series, are not at all. Just because they are Metal Gear Games, doesn't mean they are Main Games. The concept is hard for you to understand, and I don't blame you. You are what you are, and you can't be more than that

Keep trying though.
---
A plethora of farts a day keep almost everyone away. Especially if they are stinky
#64spacejamjordanzPosted 3/21/2013 8:30:53 AM
The reason behind recent FF and KH on PS3

Cash grabs to help fund development of their bigger projects. I don't care though for I will be buying them both anyway.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
#65Spiroth_KweehhPosted 3/21/2013 3:24:44 PM
From the PS1 til now, only MGS 1 - 4 are Main Metal Gear Games. We aren't talking about what existed before that. That is another story

Every Metal Gear Game that has come out since Metal Gear Solid on the Playstation, isn't a Main Metal Gear Game. You are a fool if you think that if something adheres to a name, that it is somehow a part of the main series and theme. Since MGS on the PS1, only MGS 2 - 4 have been Main Metal Gear Games. Peacewalker isn't a Main Metal Gear. Neither is Rising, or any other Metal Gear that has come out. Only MGS 1 - 4 are Main Metal Gear Games

Concept and theme are a big thing here. Not only Story Wise, but gameplay wise. A Game cannot be considered a Main Game if it doesn't adhere to a theme and concept in a certain manner. It has to be in line with a concept and theme that previous entries have adhered to. Only if a series goes through a drastic change is when it is fine to separate it from the Main Series, even though it still may retain the name

Metal Gear hasn't changed drastically since MGS, so there is no need to apply that here. The numbered Metal Gear Games since MGS still adhere to a concept and theme, story and gameplay wise. Games like Portable Ops, Rising and Peacewalker don't. The games you are suggesting are Main Games in the series, are not at all. Just because they are Metal Gear Games, doesn't mean they are Main Games. The concept is hard for you to understand, and I don't blame you. You are what you are, and you can't be more than that

Keep trying though.

I won't. I'll keep lmaoing. Hard.

Notes:

1) Never did I say that in my opinion Revengeance and Portable Ops are Main MGSaga installments. I specifically said "One could argue".
2) METAL GEAR, METAL GEAR 2: Solid Snake, METAL GEAR Solid: Peace Walker, and METAL GEAR Solid: Ground Zeroes are/will be Main MGSaga installments.
This is an absolute fact, it is what I claim, and it is the opposite of what you claim.
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#66Succulent_FartsPosted 3/21/2013 6:38:38 PM
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...

Keep trying though.

I won't. I'll keep lmaoing. Hard.

Notes:

1) Never did I say that in my opinion Revengeance and Portable Ops are Main MGSaga installments. I specifically said "One could argue".
2) METAL GEAR, METAL GEAR 2: Solid Snake, METAL GEAR Solid: Peace Walker, and METAL GEAR Solid: Ground Zeroes are/will be Main MGSaga installments.
This is an absolute fact, it is what I claim, and it is the opposite of what you claim.

Well let me ask you something then. What exactly was the reason for you saying "one could argue"? What exactly does "one could argue" mean to you? I don't think you comprehend what "one could argue" means

Peacewalker isn't a Main Metal Gear Game, and it is yet to be seen if Ground Zeroes is a Main Metal Gear Game as well. For you to say that they are Main Metal Gear Games, and then state that this is fact, is laughable. Metal Gear Saga, and Main Metal Gear Game aren't the same thing dude. Conceptually and thematically, the only Main Metal Gears are Metal Gear 1, 2, and the numbered ones after Solid. Solid 1 - 4
---