This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How good is Payday: The Heist?

#11Succulent_FartsPosted 3/20/2013 7:22:45 AM
TheRavenKC posted...
So the single player is garbage then?

I wasn't planning on playing online at all, I just thought it might have a good story.

It is really meant to be played with friends, or at least people who are good at it and know what to do. It is strategic, and isn't about running and gunning. If you intend to play with the AI, you aren't going to get very far. So I guess this game just isn't for you

I still think you should try it though. There is nothing wrong with trying new things. Just give it a chance at least man
---
A plethora of farts a day keep almost everyone away. Especially if they are stinky
#12TheRavenKC(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 7:25:28 AM
Thanks for the info guys, but some of you should have read my opening message before posting. lol
---
http://psnprofiles.com/TheRavenKC Play Like A Raven
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/search/TheRavenKC/
#13anonymous46773Posted 3/20/2013 7:27:52 AM
Since you got it for free, go ahead and try. Though the single player really sucks, imho.
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
#14cavebear56Posted 3/20/2013 7:48:45 AM
A lot of misunderstanding in this topic.

Payday was never meant to be a single player game. Just like L4D or Killing Floor.

I love it. I still play it to this day with friends and randoms.

It's a series of maps with a main goal and sub goals that are optional in the actual game.

If you aren't a fan of co-operative multiplayer games you won't like this game.

No doubt it as an amazing game, and the developers do a good job engaging the community, but it (like most games) is aimed at certain gamers.

This is from my experience with it on Steam though, not the PS3.

So for what you're looking for TC? I'd say you should pass on it.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.