This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Deus Ex Director's Cut fixed the biggest issue I had with the game

#21Shy420Posted 3/20/2013 4:50:51 PM
Ajescent posted...
Oh good! This stopped me from playing the game, my first run was meant to be stealth only so I got rid of every gun I got but when I got to a boss fight, it turns out my traq/stun weapons were useless.

Yeah, this exact same thing made me quit playing for a long time. Then I bought the game again and just used everything at my disposal. Was a fun game but I'd rather have beaten it stealth.
---
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.
#22riddlebox89Posted 3/20/2013 4:53:30 PM
NeojianX posted...
But in most cases you do not get a second chance to make a better first impression.

Past on it like crazy! Ha ha ha! Please! It is a freaking past gen game sequel and you messed it up worst that all the prequels. ...and your ass think you can still get full price for it again. You know you are only hosing yourself. Everyone on this board knows it.

Even when you try and not get my awesome post with some two cent post. That has misspelled words and bad grammar.

I told you that you and the entire Game Industry will pay for you removing the PS2 BC from already paid for (some for $700.00) NA 60gb PS3 (I post this because some of you here sold some fake non PS2 BC 60gb PS3s at ebay and Amazon. Only the NA 60gb PS3s had real PS2 BC).

...what in the holy goddamned HELL are you talking about? I think you need to go back on your meds kiddo.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.