This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I've been seeing a uproar across the internet about the PS3? What happened?

#41superbowl54Posted 3/20/2013 1:46:53 PM
Ajescent posted...

In Summary: You should only move to the next gen when you no longer have a need for the last one.

Obviously when you no longer have a need for a gen, you get rid of it thus leaving you with a "clean and orderly entertainment system."

Wow, you still missed the point.

Wow, are you naturally this dense or do you choose to be it?

What happens when you wanna play a game you enjoyed a few years down the line? Guess I have to rebuy the system and game instead of, you know, just keeping the game to play on my new system.
---
XBL: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Persona 4 Arena, Black Ops 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2, ZOE HD, Valkyria Chronicles, DmC
#42vashtrichamPosted 3/20/2013 1:55:51 PM(edited)
Quote:Ajescent posted...

In Summary: You should only move to the next gen when you no longer have a need for the last one.

Obviously when you no longer have a need for a gen, you get rid of it thus leaving you with a "clean and orderly entertainment system."

What happens when you wanna play a game you enjoyed a few years down the line? Guess I have to rebuy the system and game instead of, you know, just keeping the game to play on my new system.

@superbowl54
Cry more, if you want to play that game 5 to 10 years from now that badly you will find away. It is not sonys only job to make sure you can play all your games incase your ps3 dies far in the future. You will have plenty of options and you might have to spend alittle money, but thats life grow up move on and when the time comes if your not willing to figure out a way than that is your fault.

---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#43StarGoyPosted 3/20/2013 2:15:38 PM
No surprises here at all. I'm not even going to post the whole phrase with "corporations", "profit", "they're not your friends" in it.
#44AjescentPosted 3/20/2013 5:14:59 PM
superbowl54 posted...
Ajescent posted...

Why must people resort to name calling?
---
I survived the Apocalyps3 and the Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.
If my speilling or grammar sucks, it's the fault of my Vita Touchscreen.