This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I skipped the PS2 for a xbox last gen, now I feel sick to my stomach..

#1JessicaJungxoPosted 3/20/2013 11:51:54 AM
Rumble Roses, Fatal Frame, and Ace Combat went off to other consoles where they laid to rest.

I owned Rumble Roses XX for the xbox 360, Fatal Frame for the xbox, and Ace Combat 6 for the xbox 360. (No, I don't want to shell out $100 for a PS2, I already have a PS3 and Xbox 360 with a backlog for each) :sigh: I kinda wanted these games to remain exclusive to the Playstation, especially Fatal Frame.
---
PSN: Rutgers Student XBL: Jessica Jung xo
Now playing Demon's Souls! (at this rate, forever)
#2este914Posted 3/20/2013 11:55:25 AM
I saw a (slim) PS2 for sale in a Salvation Army store for $20 the other day. But then you'd have to buy the games after so yadda yadda....
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#3JessicaJungxo(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 11:59:39 AM
este914 posted...
I saw a (slim) PS2 for sale in a Salvation Army store for $20 the other day. But then you'd have to buy the games after so yadda yadda....

yeah yeah I always see them selling on eBay, but who knows what kind of condition they're in. I bought a PS2 off a friend for $40 back in High School (so technically I DID have a ps2 buttttttttttttttttt......), too bad it died in exactly two weeks. it died the day after I beat MGS3. lol. maybe it was telling me "this is the ONLY game you need to play on me"
---
#4este914Posted 3/20/2013 12:00:45 PM
That sucks, I still have my launch day system going strong, never had 1 problem with it.
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#5angry_cowtipperPosted 3/20/2013 12:53:16 PM
Whoa, why? There was no reason to own an Xbox.
---
Don't Starve (PC), Okami HD (PS3), Halo: Reach (360), Dungeon Defenders (AND), Gravity Rush (VITA)
#6JessicaJungxo(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 12:55:18 PM
angry_cowtipper posted...

Halo sold me. Since then I've owned every Halo game aside from Halo Wars.... I really have no idea why I didn't get PS2 seeing how 90% of my friends had one.
---
#7aryanbrarPosted 3/20/2013 1:00:44 PM
JessicaJungxo posted...
angry_cowtipper posted...

Halo sold me. Since then I've owned every Halo game aside from Halo Wars.... I really have no idea why I didn't get PS2 seeing how 90% of my friends had one.

halo is alright but not good enough to jump ships. its better then gears though