This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I skipped the PS2 for a xbox last gen, now I feel sick to my stomach..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I skipped the PS2 for a xbox last gen, now I feel sick to my stomach..

User Info: JessicaJungxo

JessicaJungxo
3 years ago#1
Rumble Roses, Fatal Frame, and Ace Combat went off to other consoles where they laid to rest.

I owned Rumble Roses XX for the xbox 360, Fatal Frame for the xbox, and Ace Combat 6 for the xbox 360. (No, I don't want to shell out $100 for a PS2, I already have a PS3 and Xbox 360 with a backlog for each) :sigh: I kinda wanted these games to remain exclusive to the Playstation, especially Fatal Frame.
PSN: Rutgers Student XBL: Jessica Jung xo
Now playing Demon's Souls! (at this rate, forever)

User Info: este914

este914
3 years ago#2
I saw a (slim) PS2 for sale in a Salvation Army store for $20 the other day. But then you'd have to buy the games after so yadda yadda....
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !

JessicaJungxo
3 years ago#3
este914 posted...
I saw a (slim) PS2 for sale in a Salvation Army store for $20 the other day. But then you'd have to buy the games after so yadda yadda....

yeah yeah I always see them selling on eBay, but who knows what kind of condition they're in. I bought a PS2 off a friend for $40 back in High School (so technically I DID have a ps2 buttttttttttttttttt......), too bad it died in exactly two weeks. it died the day after I beat MGS3. lol. maybe it was telling me "this is the ONLY game you need to play on me"

User Info: este914

este914
3 years ago#4
That sucks, I still have my launch day system going strong, never had 1 problem with it.
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !

User Info: angry_cowtipper

angry_cowtipper
3 years ago#5
Whoa, why? There was no reason to own an Xbox.
Don't Starve (PC), Okami HD (PS3), Halo: Reach (360), Dungeon Defenders (AND), Gravity Rush (VITA)

JessicaJungxo
3 years ago#6
angry_cowtipper posted...

Halo sold me. Since then I've owned every Halo game aside from Halo Wars.... I really have no idea why I didn't get PS2 seeing how 90% of my friends had one.

User Info: aryanbrar

aryanbrar
3 years ago#7
JessicaJungxo posted...
angry_cowtipper posted...

Halo sold me. Since then I've owned every Halo game aside from Halo Wars.... I really have no idea why I didn't get PS2 seeing how 90% of my friends had one.

halo is alright but not good enough to jump ships. its better then gears though
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I skipped the PS2 for a xbox last gen, now I feel sick to my stomach..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived