This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your Most Hated Thing About Your Most Loved Game

#31SixStringHeroPosted 3/20/2013 5:13:23 PM
Max Payne - dream sequences and following trails of blood

Mass Effect 2 - Scanning planets for resources. This applies to ME 3 as well, but it was a little less tedious.
---
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.
#32UnderratedGamerPosted 3/20/2013 5:13:31 PM
GenjiRed posted...
UnderratedGamer posted...
Johnny_Jon_117 posted...
Unreal Tournament 3

Nobody played it ):

This.

Loved the hell out of that game. I do wish people played it more though.

Unreal Tournment 3 was my favorite fps this gen next to Bioshock. Its a shame that is was so underrated.

It really was. It definitely appealed to the professionals though. There'd be pros on almost every online match.

I always thought that it attracted more of the hardcore players.
---
Regardless of what anyone says, everyone in the world is an Agnostic considering what we truly know.
#33Mattywright77Posted 3/20/2013 5:30:02 PM
SixStringHero posted...

Mass Effect 2 - Scanning planets for resources. This applies to ME 3 as well, but it was a little less tedious.

I thought two was the best balanced. The mako was horrible, and three was easy except for the reapers.
---
Now playing : Mass Effect, Bayonetta.
#34peter_888Posted 3/20/2013 5:33:22 PM
Mattywright77 posted...
SixStringHero posted...

I thought two was the best balanced. The mako was horrible, and three was easy except for the reapers.

ahh nooo
I hated Planet Scanning in ME2. one of the most boring thing I've done in a video game. (though still love ME2)
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
#35MetroidHunter13Posted 3/20/2013 5:34:56 PM
champions of norrath series and baldurs gate dark alliance series

they never got a continuation in their series, and this gen never saw a good attempt at making a good dungeon crawler RPG.
---
R.I.P. Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan, you'll be missed.
PSN - Disp0sable_13
#36Mattywright77Posted 3/20/2013 5:37:05 PM
peter_888 posted...
Mattywright77 posted...
SixStringHero posted...

ahh nooo
I hated Planet Scanning in ME2. one of the most boring thing I've done in a video game. (though still love ME2)

Yeah i do too. The trilogy itself is my gave this gen but two is my favorite of the three.
---
Now playing : Mass Effect, Bayonetta.
#37TehTrumpCardPosted 3/20/2013 5:46:24 PM
DS:
Pokemon Black Version
Worst "exclusives" in the entire Pokemon series.

3DS:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Everything cost too much in-game and there aren't any more Spotpass weapons from Palutena as of earlier this month.

Fire Emblem: Awakening
No online versus so I have no reason to play other than the weekly DLC. Also some of the support marriages feel forced and certain chacters who should have supports with one another don't.

Etrian Odyssey 4: Legend of the Titans
EO3's multiplayer wasn't implimented into this game unless you count thw Guild Cards which isn't truly multiplayer and the slow pace for moving through the dungeons without getting curbstomped.

Vita:
Persona 4: Golden
Try to Max all Social Links is the biggest pain in the ***.

PS3:
Dead Space 1
You can't change difficulties so Impossible mode is stupidly hard.

Skyrim
The DLC problem that the PS3 version had and like with anything Bethesda makes, bugs/glitches ruin the game sometimes.
---
I love Nowi!!! http://tinyurl.com/a8cjh32
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN (PS3+Vita): TehTrumpCard
#38chronobreak736Posted 3/20/2013 5:56:22 PM
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

The ONLY thing I hate is fiddling through menus to equip the Iron Boots on the original N64 cart. Especially in the Water Temple. Thankfully the 3DS version corrected this. A minor gripe in an otherwise perfect game.
---
3DS: 1762-2990-4861 Xbox Live Gamertag: TheAltimusPrime
PSNID: FreakingBatman Nintendo Network ID: TheBatman
#39GenjiRedPosted 3/20/2013 8:54:20 PM
GenjiRed posted...
Johnny_Jon_117 posted...
Unreal Tournament 3

Nobody played it ):

This.

Loved the hell out of that game. I do wish people played it more though.

Unreal Tournment 3 was my favorite fps this gen next to Bioshock. Its a shame that is was so underrated.

It really was. It definitely appealed to the professionals though. There'd be pros on almost every online match.

I always thought that it attracted more of the hardcore players.

I just hope the Epic is working on a Unreal Tournament 4 with the Unreal 4 Engine. Though I doubt it as there may be a Gears of War 4 instead.
---
If you believe in Pikachu, have accepted him as a cute lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#40digitalwill2000Posted 3/20/2013 9:00:19 PM
Metal Gear Solid 4:

Oh no freaky boss fight!...use Injector
Oh no need to stop ally!...use Injector
An immersive boss battle!....nah, just use Injector
Quirky solution to hard problem?.......use....the...Injector...again.

Previous MGS games had the player have to think outside the box (no pun intended, nor about the game box). But MGS4: of theres any "oh no what should I do" moments, the solution is always 'just use the injector'
---
Internet Troll = Someone who attempts to aggravate online.
GameFaqs Troll = Anyone with an opinion...