This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Good game?

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
I'm looking for a good game to play; I'm bored. I'd be playing MH3 if I had a WiiU, but I don't.

I really like Dark/Demon's Souls, but I've played a looooot of it, and need a bit of a break. A similar game would be cool, but it doesn't have to be similar. Also, it's been quite a while since I've played a good JRPG, and I don't think I've played a "good" one this generation (FF13 doesn't count, cuz the only good part was the battle system)

So, whatchu got for me, PS3 board?
I mean even if you could connect those dots, which I don't think you can, what kind of picture would you really draw?
3 years ago#2
nothing is good according to this board.
PSN: DGray_Squally
Now playing: MGS HD Collection, Fallout 3 (PC) , Just Cause 2, Metal Gear Rising Reveangence, Uncharted 2, Tomb Raider(PC)
3 years ago#3
Which other RPGs have you tried this gen aside from FFXIII?
BB<3BB 18.9.2011
All that shimmers in this world is sure to fade
3 years ago#4
_Moonlight posted...
I'm looking for a good game to play; I'm bored. I'd be playing MH3 if I had a WiiU, but I don't.

I really like Dark/Demon's Souls, but I've played a looooot of it, and need a bit of a break. A similar game would be cool, but it doesn't have to be similar. Also, it's been quite a while since I've played a good JRPG, and I don't think I've played a "good" one this generation (FF13 doesn't count, cuz the only good part was the battle system)

So, whatchu got for me, PS3 board?

Ni No Kuni comes to mind.
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"
PSN: liam6678
3 years ago#5
Dragon's Dogma, Skyrim, Mass Effect Trilogy, Tales of Grace f(Battle system is perfect), Borderlands 2... Those are some that I've played over the past year.
CP:Fire Emblem Awakening
OFWGKTA Golf Wang Free Earl
3 years ago#6
and Ni No Kuni. Slipped my mind, it's my favorite RPG in a long long long time.
CP:Fire Emblem Awakening
OFWGKTA Golf Wang Free Earl
3 years ago#7
Mass effect trilogy
Dragon age origins
Skyrim
Fallout 3
deus ex human revolution
Victory over fans of all JRPGs through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
3 years ago#8
Ni no kuni is pretty fun.
LoL IGN: Evoker
3 years ago#9
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel

Skate 2

Rainbow Moon

Ni No Kuni

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived