This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Good game?

#1_MoonlightPosted 3/20/2013 5:27:04 PM
I'm looking for a good game to play; I'm bored. I'd be playing MH3 if I had a WiiU, but I don't.

I really like Dark/Demon's Souls, but I've played a looooot of it, and need a bit of a break. A similar game would be cool, but it doesn't have to be similar. Also, it's been quite a while since I've played a good JRPG, and I don't think I've played a "good" one this generation (FF13 doesn't count, cuz the only good part was the battle system)

So, whatchu got for me, PS3 board?
---
I mean even if you could connect those dots, which I don't think you can, what kind of picture would you really draw?
#2ReyMilansteryoPosted 3/20/2013 5:29:46 PM
nothing is good according to this board.
---
PSN: DGray_Squally
Now playing: MGS HD Collection, Fallout 3 (PC) , Just Cause 2, Metal Gear Rising Reveangence, Uncharted 2, Tomb Raider(PC)
#3BeknessPosted 3/20/2013 5:30:16 PM
Which other RPGs have you tried this gen aside from FFXIII?
---
BB<3BB 18.9.2011
All that shimmers in this world is sure to fade
#4SixSixSevenEighPosted 3/20/2013 5:31:27 PM
_Moonlight posted...
I'm looking for a good game to play; I'm bored. I'd be playing MH3 if I had a WiiU, but I don't.

I really like Dark/Demon's Souls, but I've played a looooot of it, and need a bit of a break. A similar game would be cool, but it doesn't have to be similar. Also, it's been quite a while since I've played a good JRPG, and I don't think I've played a "good" one this generation (FF13 doesn't count, cuz the only good part was the battle system)

So, whatchu got for me, PS3 board?

Ni No Kuni comes to mind.
---
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"
PSN: liam6678
#5Commander_GreilPosted 3/20/2013 5:32:14 PM
Dragon's Dogma, Skyrim, Mass Effect Trilogy, Tales of Grace f(Battle system is perfect), Borderlands 2... Those are some that I've played over the past year.
---
CP:Fire Emblem Awakening
OFWGKTA Golf Wang Free Earl
#6Commander_GreilPosted 3/20/2013 5:32:36 PM
and Ni No Kuni. Slipped my mind, it's my favorite RPG in a long long long time.
---
CP:Fire Emblem Awakening
OFWGKTA Golf Wang Free Earl
#7jrr18Posted 3/20/2013 5:33:06 PM
Mass effect trilogy
Dragon age origins
Skyrim
Fallout 3
deus ex human revolution
---
Victory over fans of all JRPGs through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#8shadow_sonic111Posted 3/20/2013 5:33:37 PM
Ni no kuni is pretty fun.
---
LoL IGN: Evoker
#9RBGamer_Posted 3/20/2013 5:33:47 PM
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel

Skate 2

Rainbow Moon

Ni No Kuni