This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

EA -> IGN predicting Battlefield 4 as GOTY

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. EA -> IGN predicting Battlefield 4 as GOTY

User Info: ORANGE666

ORANGE666
3 years ago#1
The source code on the Battlefield 4 website says IGN will name Battlefield 4 GOTY before the game even releases!
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=50861373&postcount=1

I'm shocked
http://i.imgur.com/SLQJc.gif

User Info: SoaringDive

SoaringDive
3 years ago#2
EA has already set aside the money they're going to send IGN to get the "award". Now they're just showing off.
PM (on GFaqs) me if you add me (I won't bite)
3DS: 2148-8150-1379 | Steam:SoaringDive | PSN:SoarDive

User Info: pixel378

pixel378
3 years ago#3
HAHAHAH.

Battlefield will get smashed theres huge games coming out this year.
MGO- Mr. Detroit

User Info: Succulent_Farts

Succulent_Farts
3 years ago#4
I get the feeling that BF 4 is going to blow people away. Visually at the very least. As for people who are fans of the genre, I think it is going to be groundbreaking. Especially with the implications of Next Gen. The PS4 Specifically
A plethora of farts a day keep almost everyone away. Especially if they are stinky

User Info: ORANGE666

ORANGE666
3 years ago#5
Succulent_Farts posted...
I get the feeling that BF 4 is going to blow people away. Visually at the very least. As for people who are fans of the genre, I think it is going to be groundbreaking. Especially with the implications of Next Gen. The PS4 Specifically

Latest rumors say PS4 version will be 720p at 60fps. Still just a rumor though from a forum poster.
(message deleted)

User Info: Spoiled_Cliche

Spoiled_Cliche
3 years ago#7
SoaringDive posted...
EA has already set aside the money they're going to send IGN to get the "award". Now they're just showing off.

User Info: PHOENIXZERO

PHOENIXZERO
3 years ago#8
I'm sure Rockstar and T2 have more money to set aside for GTAV.
Search engines are awesome, you can find the answer to the question that's been asked a hundred times before in a manner of seconds, more people should try it.

User Info: Shineboxer

Shineboxer
3 years ago#9
lol try as you might people, a JRPG won't win.
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti SLI | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD

User Info: Godstriker8

Godstriker8
3 years ago#10
If IGN's tech editor is the one pointing it out for everyone's attention, I'm pretty sure that EA is not paying IGN. At least for GotY.
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. EA -> IGN predicting Battlefield 4 as GOTY

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived