This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

EA -> IGN predicting Battlefield 4 as GOTY

#21boodgenuminusPosted 3/21/2013 1:28:04 PM
Shineboxer posted...
Hres the story of B4's single player.

The usa is threatened by *insert the country america is illegitimately ticked off at at the time of the games development* america must preserve their freedom with tazors and battlemechs to fight the clearly just JEALOUS and moody third-world country denizens armed with pea shooters. The presence of american bases on said country dont seem to raise suspicions to the western gamers. In an attempt to be 'edgy' there will be a scene where a first world country is UNFAIRLY and COMPlETELY out of the blue: bombed. Oh but not america of course, maybe england or france or something, but they'll be sure to show american tourists dying in the attack, cuz we all know every westerner including non-americans only care when americans die.

plot still better than %90 of games.

"Percent 90," he says.

Opinion automatically 90% invalid.
#22jim200Posted 3/21/2013 1:32:11 PM
boodgenuminus posted...
Shineboxer posted...

The usa is threatened by *insert the country america is illegitimately ticked off at at the time of the games development* america must preserve their freedom with tazors and battlemechs to fight the clearly just JEALOUS and moody third-world country denizens armed with pea shooters. The presence of american bases on said country dont seem to raise suspicions to the western gamers. In an attempt to be 'edgy' there will be a scene where a first world country is UNFAIRLY and COMPlETELY out of the blue: bombed. Oh but not america of course, maybe england or france or something, but they'll be sure to show american tourists dying in the attack, cuz we all know every westerner including non-americans only care when americans die.

"Percent 90," he says.

lol percent 90 should be a meme now
---
Thinking Is Destructive
PSN: Jemi200 ::: 3DS FC: 5129-0276-3428 Name: Jemi
#23DragonXgbftPosted 3/21/2013 1:41:59 PM
ORANGE666 posted...
Succulent_Farts posted...
I get the feeling that BF 4 is going to blow people away. Visually at the very least. As for people who are fans of the genre, I think it is going to be groundbreaking. Especially with the implications of Next Gen. The PS4 Specifically

Latest rumors say PS4 version will be 720p at 60fps. Still just a rumor though from a forum poster.

Fake information.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=524565&page=12
---
PSN:RYNOCIRATOR
#24boodgenuminusPosted 3/21/2013 2:00:42 PM
jim200 posted...
boodgenuminus posted...
Shineboxer posted...

"Percent 90," he says.

lol percent 90 should be a meme now

Approximately %5 of people on this board couldn't afford they're 20$ English 101 textbook.

Just my 2.
#25The_DjokerPosted 3/21/2013 3:50:43 PM
Succulent_Farts posted...
I get the feeling that BF 4 is going to blow people away. Visually at the very least. As for people who are fans of the genre, I think it is going to be groundbreaking. Especially with the implications of Next Gen. The PS4 Specifically

Latest rumors say PS4 version will be 720p at 60fps. Still just a rumor though from a forum poster.

Doesn't matter. With the hardware upgrade it will look amazing. 60FPS is more important right now than 1080p. I would take every game at 60FPS 720 than 1080p running at 30 or below.
---
http://s19.postimage.org/aosug5mrn/Persona4.png
#26Unsugarized_FooPosted 3/21/2013 4:00:01 PM
It says they predict it to be...
---
"All I have is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone!"-Tony Montana