This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sign here if you buy multiplats on Xbox 360 exclusively for the controller

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Sign here if you buy multiplats on Xbox 360 exclusively for the controller

User Info: NovaKaneX

NovaKaneX
4 years ago#81
I only have a 360 mainly for Gears. Bought Bayonetta also.

Everything else is on Dat Triple.
http://i40.tinypic.com/f50jfr.jpg
Cot damn!

User Info: chiefofsb78

chiefofsb78
4 years ago#82
Lol i hope TC isnt serious the Dualshock is one of the best things to happen in gaming history MS couldnt even get it right the first time and still hasnt

User Info: saleama

saleama
4 years ago#83
I actually prefer the PS controllers. They are lighter and fit my relaxed thumb position much better. I do wish both systems would come up with a two hand controller for RPG games though. I love usng the Wii remote and nunchuck for RPG games. Much easier to get comfortable to play with the different positions you can put your arms in. But I buy all multi-plats based on the price drop price or support given to them by the devs.

User Info: Lan915

Lan915
4 years ago#84
I buy multiplatforms on the PC mainly because I have a 360 controller and the good old keyboard and mouse for it.
"I lost but breakfast was fantastic" - Rutledge Wood

User Info: BahamutBBob

BahamutBBob
4 years ago#85
I buy multiplats on the 360 because all of my friends play on Live.
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob

User Info: Maximoom

Maximoom
4 years ago#86
I can play with a ps3 controller for like 12 hours straight and be okay.

But when i use the xbox controller, it make bubbles in my fingers and make my pulse hurt in like 20 minutes gaming.

User Info: Darth_Elusive

Darth_Elusive
4 years ago#87
Multi platform I care about are also released on PC. The one single thing that's still good about my 360 is that I can use its controller on my PC.

So many of my multi platform games I bought them on my PC. It's been at least 6 months since I last played on game on my 360.
Look at my XBOX720 ===> i7 2600 @3.4Ghz | ATI 6850 1GB | 8GB DDR3 | Asus P8P67 LE
Now playing: Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Dead or Alive 5

User Info: Slayn

Slayn
4 years ago#88
I prefer PS3 controller over xbox 360 and use it for PC as well, between games and emulators. I actually found out Starfox 64 works so much better wit PS3 controls over the crappy N64 controller...
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116

User Info: Gordaton

Gordaton
4 years ago#89
The hand grips on the DS3 are half the size of my hands. So, I'd obviously have to go with the 360 controller.

User Info: hellslinger

hellslinger
4 years ago#90
Depends on the genre.

Shooters I almost only play on 360 since that controller is perfect for them. Despise playing one on the PS3.

Platformers or hack n slash games I prefer the PS3.
http://i.imgur.com/6oqZA.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Sign here if you buy multiplats on Xbox 360 exclusively for the controller

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived