This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

1st Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 English Trailer

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. 1st Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 English Trailer

User Info: Wesfanboynever

Wesfanboynever
3 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8MhJfU7p_o
What's to say really?

User Info: anonymous46773

anonymous46773
3 years ago#2
Can't wait.
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

User Info: Master_Happosai

Master_Happosai
3 years ago#3
It's not worth lowering my testosterone.

User Info: Spandau Ballet

Spandau Ballet
3 years ago#4
I love Kingdom Hearts but show that trailer to a non-fan and they'd think it was the biggest pile of garbage with all that anime-ish talk of light and hearts ect.
Hello, I'm a British person.
"Would you like to hear my theory Fred? It's about how stupid you are." - Wesley Wyndam Pryce

User Info: anonymous46773

anonymous46773
3 years ago#5
Spandau Ballet posted...
I love Kingdom Hearts but show that trailer to a non-fan and they'd think it was the biggest pile of garbage with all that anime-ish talk of light and hearts ect.

Pretty much. It was a really, really bad trailer.
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

User Info: LionheartCJ

LionheartCJ
3 years ago#6
Spandau Ballet posted...

It's a game with disney characters in it, i think most people would expect things like that from disney related stuff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kcF7E69C6Q - Best piece of videogame music, ever
(message deleted)

User Info: MalifacentX

MalifacentX
3 years ago#8
I don't know so much that they are really pandering to a new audience though. If you don't know about Kingdom Hearts by now, you're likely not interested.
PSN: SeventhLegion
Back in my day you couldn't cheat during multiplayer because you'd get punched in the face
~Pothocket

User Info: Wesfanboynever

Wesfanboynever
3 years ago#9
Bump
What's to say really?

User Info: boredofyou

boredofyou
3 years ago#10
Eh, I never got into KH.. I might give it a shot.
If you fell for it, it isn't cheap. It is just something that works on you. Adapt.. Or curl up in the fetal position, your call.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. 1st Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 English Trailer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived