This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

More FFXIII Lightning Returns screenies, WHERES HER BELLY RING?

#11nic1357Posted 3/21/2013 7:21:20 AM
YZF197 posted...
ugh. i couldn't stomach ff13, i really really tried to enjoy it but i just couldn't finish it. however sadly i have no console rpg fix in sight aside from playing older games that, well, i've already played.

i guess there's no choice but to suffer through this awful chapter in FF. how bad is 13-2 compared to the first one?

I seem to be one of those rare people that really liked FF13, and i will say that i didnt finish FF13-2 because its just tedious, the story is tedious and up its own arse and FF13's battle system wears a bit thin now.
#12Great_Pudding_3Posted 3/21/2013 7:22:28 AM
I guess with the events of 13-2 she has to dress more profesh now.
---
PSN / NNID: Chocobo_Dragoon
GT: Chocobo Dragoon
#13LamacePosted 3/21/2013 7:34:13 AM
YZF197 posted...
ugh. i couldn't stomach ff13, i really really tried to enjoy it but i just couldn't finish it. however sadly i have no console rpg fix in sight aside from playing older games that, well, i've already played.

i guess there's no choice but to suffer through this awful chapter in FF. how bad is 13-2 compared to the first one?

Well, the good thing about 2013 is that a ton of RPG's have/are coming out for the PS3.

You got:
Tales of Xillia
Time and Eternity
Dragon's Crown
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
Hyperdemension Neptunia Victory
Atelier Ayesha
Ni No Kuni
A Realm Reborn - Final Fantasy XIV
South Park - The Stick of Truth
The Guided Fate Paradox
Sacred 3
Diablo 3
Drakengard 3
Disgaea d2

You see? Plenty of options for you out there, if you don't care for Lightning Returns.
#14Pharsti01Posted 3/21/2013 7:41:16 AM
Hmm, i too am interested in where has Lightnings belly ring gone to.... i mean, its more interesting than the game itself >_>

Maybe thats a sidequest? Find it?
#15boodgenuminusPosted 3/21/2013 8:03:40 AM
i enjoyed both FFXIII and FFXIII-2... and lightning is a super bad ass =D

I really, really wanted several characters to die, but that's a common theme in every FF game... Or more accurately, almost every piece of media ever to come out of Japan.

Other than that, I liked both games a lot.
#16ManuKesnaPosted 3/21/2013 8:10:18 AM
that looks pretty cool! My enjoyment with FFXIII have been increasing with each installment, I hope is the same case with this game
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#17The_AkxsionPosted 3/21/2013 8:37:40 AM
L0rdCrump posted...
I'll wait for a more revealing outfit to see for sure.

Oh, is that all it takes these days for you all to think a game is good and fun?

Why do people like the XIII series?

So, you don't find these games to be mediocre and tedious?

Squeenix should go back to the Final Fantasy formula that worked.

Sad that all it takes these days for someone to like a game is a woman with a belly ring and revealing clothing. Back in the day we would judge things based on quality and the XIII series would not meet those standards of quality; not even close.
---
BACK IN AKXSION beby! Back by popular demand!
Do you even lift? I lift.