This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Kevin Butler's return

#1Seri-_-ouslyPosted 3/21/2013 6:48:45 AM
I actually liked the guy in the commercials. He's pretty funny. Reminds me of the Fallout 3 little cartoon man. ANYWAY, who would flip if Sony started their E3 conference with their big intro like usual and at the end of it, a man standing in the dark on stage, with his head down. The spotlight turns on, directly onto him, and he lifts his head so we see his face: The return of Kevin Butler.

I'd like it. It'd be a cool way to start the presentation. Only think that would top that is if Jack Tretton lost weight and showed up ripped in a tank top.
---
PSN: Tenkaichi06
#2puckfan04Posted 3/21/2013 6:49:35 AM
Considering there was a lawsuit against him I highly doubt Sony will be working with him again.
---
~ PSN ID: Puckfan21 ~ Add Me ~
PS3 Games Playing: COD
#3DarkSymbiotePosted 3/21/2013 6:49:42 AM
I hated that character. Dreadful.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#4Succulent_FartsPosted 3/21/2013 6:52:25 AM
Kevin Butler was annoying. Glad Sony did away with that whole Marketing Strategy
---
A plethora of farts a day keep almost everyone away. Especially if they are stinky
#5Seri-_-ously(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 6:52:28 AM
puckfan04 posted...
Considering there was a lawsuit against him I highly doubt Sony will be working with him again.

Maybe the other way around. Maybe he wouldn't want to work with THEM again. He didn't know the legalities of what he did. He's an actor and he as a manager. The man himself doesn't deal with all that paperwork and BS.
---
PSN: Tenkaichi06
#6LAGswitchLARRYPosted 3/21/2013 7:06:58 AM
Hopefully Mario will tie him to the bumper of one of his karts or Chief to one of his buggies and they take him for a nice drag across town

Phail mascot is phail
---
I always win online. DEWD RAIDER: aka UNCHARTED: A Tomb Raider wannabe corridor simulator for casuals who can't play platform or explore on their own.
#7dankanefanPosted 3/21/2013 7:08:19 AM
Kevin Butler was one of the most successful ad campaigns in the company's history. So, yes, I would love to see him come back. I thought he was hilarious, and it was great to, ya know, see Sony ads.
---
www.saccitygamer.wordpress.com (My Gaming Blog)
@SacCityGamer ~ www.facebook.com/SacCityGamer
#8killakPosted 3/21/2013 7:11:16 AM
i'd also like to see a return of

him
Chadwarden
Translator guy
---
The cure for the corporate review!
www.classicgameroom.com
#9Darth_ElusivePosted 3/21/2013 7:31:24 AM
I kind of like the Kevin Butler commercials. Two bad Sony's relationship with him turned sour. I was expecting to see Kevin Butler commercials every now and then just like Apple's Mac commercial featuring John Hodgman and Justin Long.
---
Look at my XBOX720 ===> i7 2600 @3.4Ghz | ATI 6850 1GB | 8GB DDR3 | Asus P8P67 LE
Now playing: Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Dead or Alive 5
#10BahamutBBobPosted 3/21/2013 7:34:51 AM
You know who I'd want to see more than Kevin Butler?

The guy in the Crash Bandicoot suit. I don't remember those ads well, but it was awesome having some dude's face sticking out of Crash's mouth.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob