This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just beat MGS4

#1Unsugarized_FooPosted 3/21/2013 9:52:59 AM
I loved it
---
"All I have is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone!"-Tony Montana
#2velvet_hammerPosted 3/21/2013 10:02:55 AM
Unsugarized_Foo posted...
I loved it

so do millions and millions welcome to the club
---
"My style is welfare, half of you b****** is on it!!
Was born with a halo, when broke, I had to pawn it" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olVPXpGohII
#3JonvandammPosted 3/21/2013 10:05:28 AM
Good job. Now go after that Big Boss emblem. You'll thank me for it later. :-D
---
Destroy. Destroy! DESTROY!
#4The_AkxsionPosted 3/21/2013 10:07:28 AM
velvet_hammer posted...
I loved it

Still trying to figure out why. Did we play the same game? The MGS4 I played I would personally give it around a 4/10 because of its ludicrous story, clunky gameplay and high amount of cutscene to actual gameplay ratio. I have played literally hundreds of games that seem better than MGS4 to me.
---
BACK IN AKXSION beby! Back by popular demand!
Do you even lift? I lift.
#5RafedxPosted 3/21/2013 10:12:50 AM
Jonvandamm posted...

I still have to do that again, I have been itching to replay the entire series once again and trying to get the best runs on all of them. I got the BB emblem pre patch for MGS4 and I played the hell out of MGS3 and MGS2 on PS2, so I have to do them again with the HD collection. Good times.

Love this series.
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.
#6Hucast9Posted 3/21/2013 10:15:31 AM
I loved it

You couldn't have loved the aweful play control of the guns though, because that was clunky. Let's not sugar coat the entire game.
#7JonvandammPosted 3/21/2013 10:22:17 AM
Rafedx posted...
Jonvandamm posted...

I still have to do that again, I have been itching to replay the entire series once again and trying to get the best runs on all of them. I got the BB emblem pre patch for MGS4 and I played the hell out of MGS3 and MGS2 on PS2, so I have to do them again with the HD collection. Good times.

Love this series.

Indeed. While I've not played mgs4 since the patch, I got my BB emblem pre patch as well, and I needed time away after doing that run, lol.
---
Destroy. Destroy! DESTROY!
#8arclouks_xPosted 3/21/2013 10:25:05 AM
The_Akxsion posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
I loved it

Still trying to figure out why. Did we play the same game? The MGS4 I played I would personally give it around a 4/10 because of its ludicrous story, clunky gameplay and high amount of cutscene to actual gameplay ratio. I have played literally hundreds of games that seem better than MGS4 to me.

do you mind going back to sophistication? or you got.banned? you're trolling.is funnier when you're sophisticated.

Anyways Yeah I love mgs4, one of the best games thi gen.
---
PSn:arclouksx/JustArc_ -Now playing: MGS 2 HD, Dissidia Duodecim, Legend of dragoon.
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
#9The_AkxsionPosted 3/21/2013 10:33:49 AM
arclouks_x posted...
The_Akxsion posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
I loved it

do you mind going back to sophistication? or you got.banned? you're trolling.is funnier when you're sophisticated.

Anyways Yeah I love mgs4, one of the best games thi gen.

Well, I am sophisticated, for sure, but I am not Sophistication. Not sure why you would even think that...well I guess you do think MGS4 is good so that explains a lot.

I'm not trolling. You are trolling for liking MGS4. Care to explain how it is one of the very best games this gen with that weird nonsensical story and clunky gameplay, or are you just going to troll more?
---
BACK IN AKXSION beby! Back by popular demand!
Do you even lift? I lift.
#10SomnusNemorisPosted 3/21/2013 10:35:00 AM
lol at the idea that this skinny lamb-like creature lifts. Yeah, maybe cotton swabs, but not iron.