This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So after god of war accession didn't do good will it be a while for another GOW?

#1birdfartomatoPosted 3/21/2013 11:25:21 AM
:-( I really wanted gow to do good but I guess people are too spoiled. Hmmp

So you think Sony will just hold off on gow for about 3 years(developing it for the ps4) or surely release some half-as bundle again with hd features to overmilk the franchise? I'm thinking they have to release something for the vita
---
my Friend code: 3411-0313-7737 3ds.
Woooo I crossed over to the dark side,sorry Sony,maybe when you put more effort into your system maybe I'll pick my vita up
#2PhaseSlaethePosted 3/21/2013 11:36:14 AM
"Too spoiled" must = tired of the same crap GoW1 had and should have had for a whole $60. Again.
#3DualShooter23Posted 3/21/2013 11:37:34 AM
hmmm I think they have there plans for 4 regardless of what happens to ascension. Unless it completely flops then something could changes.
#4SophisticationPosted 3/21/2013 11:42:06 AM(edited)
Didn't do good? It said to have sold 300, 000 it's 1st week. It did fine if numbers don't lie. It will hit a million in a month easy. But yes, it's time to end the series. It's tired. I'm sick of kratos and his idiotic rage... his stupid blades and generic look.

But They need to end a lot of series tho.

Killzone
Infamous
Uncharted
Sly
Ratchet
Resistance
Gt
Motorstorm

Tons and tons need to go...
---
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#5The_AkxsionPosted 3/21/2013 11:43:53 AM
birdfartomato posted...

Too spoiled to buy the same exact game for the sixth time?

I'm Kratos RAWR! I'M ANGRY RAWWWR!
---
BACK IN AKXSION beby! Back by popular demand!
Do you even lift? I lift.
#6Flare1721Posted 3/21/2013 11:44:11 AM
Sophistication posted...
Didn't do good? It said to have sold 300, 000 it's 1st week. It did fine if numbers don't lie. It will hit a million in a month easy. But yes, it's time to end the series. It's tired. I'm sick of kratos and his idiotic rage... his stupid blades and generic look.

But They need to end a lot of series tho.

Killzone
Infamous
Uncharted
Sly
Ratchet
Resistance
Gt
Motorstorm

Tons and tons need to go...

Then dont play them
---
Best Boss Battle Ever Xemnas- KH2, Long Live Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721
#7Flare1721Posted 3/21/2013 11:45:00 AM
The_Akxsion posted...
birdfartomato posted...

But its not the same game thats why so many people buy them :) because they enjoy the series as a whole :D
---
Best Boss Battle Ever Xemnas- KH2, Long Live Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721
#8gldooriiPosted 3/21/2013 11:47:30 AM
ITT people rage because a series has expected gameplay with each game of the series.

Internet logic.
---
PSN - gldoorii
Live - xgldooriix
#9The_AkxsionPosted 3/21/2013 11:51:57 AM
Flare1721 posted...
The_Akxsion posted...
birdfartomato posted...

But its not the same game thats why so many people buy them :) because they enjoy the series as a whole :D

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/65746344

tons of people agree with me. sorry.

gldoorii posted...
ITT people rage because a series has expected gameplay with each game of the series.
Internet logic.

Oh, except it is much more than just same gameplay. Same one note Kratos with the flat angry personality, unbiasely murdering everything in his path, same story, same plot, same simple block puzzles in each iteration. Go down a hallway fight some baddies in a set piece, fight boss, murder boss with QTEs, rinse, repeat. There, I just summed up the entire GoW series, all six, with less than a paragraph.
---
BACK IN AKXSION beby! Back by popular demand!
Do you even lift? I lift.
#10nihilist212Posted 3/21/2013 11:55:29 AM
The_Akxsion posted...
Flare1721 posted...
The_Akxsion posted...
birdfartomato posted...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/65746344

tons of people agree with me. sorry.

gldoorii posted...
Internet logic.

Oh, except it is much more than just same gameplay. Same one note Kratos with the flat angry personality, unbiasely murdering everything in his path, same story, same plot, same simple block puzzles in each iteration. Go down a hallway fight some baddies in a set piece, fight boss, murder boss with QTEs, rinse, repeat. There, I just summed up the entire GoW series, all six, with less than a paragraph.

Tons of GAMEFAQS users agree with you. The opinions on this site tend to err on the side of "hey it's cool to hate on this game right now so I'll say it sucks".
---
Go, then.....there are other worlds than these.
psn: jcvdismyhero