This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So after god of war accession didn't do good will it be a while for another GOW?

#11PhaseSlaethePosted 3/21/2013 12:56:22 PM
People who write off issues with a game based on the idea that the game is "popular" and thus, is being issued on because of "popularity", are the worst people on this board.
#12RafedxPosted 3/21/2013 1:02:45 PM
birdfartomato posted...
:-( I really wanted gow to do good but I guess people are too spoiled. Hmmp

So you think Sony will just hold off on gow for about 3 years(developing it for the ps4) or surely release some half-as bundle again with hd features to overmilk the franchise? I'm thinking they have to release something for the vita

Too spoiled? I think many of us are just tired of Kratos and didn't want to waste money on a franchise we no longer care about. To all those who bought and enjoyed it more power to you,the rest of us are tired of the same old GoW mechanics. To be honest the changes they made for GoW:A were too little too late, I struggled to finish GoW3 as the more I played the more interest I was losing, once I beat the game I decided I was done with Kratos, not necessarily GoW but definitely Kratos.

Maybe if they get rid of Kratos and take a new approach to a new entry I might try it again, but I won't be buying anything with Kratos in it that's for sure.
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.
#13flame030191Posted 3/21/2013 1:11:38 PM
Averaging in the 80's in reviews, including the sites who hate God of War or aren't gamers.

Sold out in a lot of stores

Yeah, the game bombed hard. /sarcasm
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#14badnewsliarPosted 3/21/2013 1:25:25 PM
I was fine with the series ending after 3, but if they want to make more, that's fine. I don't have to buy it. I have the origins collection and I still haven't even played them yet.
---
that is bad news bears
http://gifsoup.com/view4/1086479/alex-wright-dancing-o.gif
#15nihilist212Posted 3/21/2013 1:27:34 PM
I love the series and like Kratos a lot as a lead character, but I still would love if they made a new God of War using a different mythology. Norse or Egyptian would be ridiculously awesome IMO. Lots of different gods for a new lead to go after.
---
Go, then.....there are other worlds than these.
psn: jcvdismyhero