This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games you like that most people hate

#1SteelguardPosted 3/21/2013 1:19:00 PM
Final Fantasy XIII
#2PHEEliNUXPosted 3/21/2013 1:19:41 PM
Didn't someone make a topic like this already?
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
#3boodgenuminusPosted 3/21/2013 1:20:24 PM
yeah dude, just go bump that topic... seriously
#4MrcTOtheJPosted 3/21/2013 1:25:01 PM
Steelguard posted...
Final Fantasy XIII

This one.
---
Currently playing: Fallout 3 (the Umpteenth time) Need For Speed:MW 2012 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 (PS3)
Currently waiting for: GTAV, LR:FFXIII, Grid 2
#5nihilist212Posted 3/21/2013 1:25:43 PM
PHEEliNUX posted...
Didn't someone make a topic like this already?

There's like 10 of them. Hell is repetition.
---
Go, then.....there are other worlds than these.
psn: jcvdismyhero
#6RafedxPosted 3/21/2013 1:26:25 PM
boodgenuminus posted...
yeah dude, just go bump that topic... seriously

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/65746198

To be fair it is on page 9 as of right now, but I knew we had one of these already.
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.
#7SixSixSevenEighPosted 3/21/2013 1:26:48 PM
Stop. With. These. Goddamn. Topics.
---
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"
PSN: liam6678
#8PhophenomenonPosted 3/21/2013 1:27:52 PM
SixSixSevenEigh posted...
Stop. With. These. Goddamn. Topics.

Final. Fantasy. XIII.
---
FUAAAAARRRRKKKK!
http://www.ps3trophies.com/profile/Phophenomenon
#9NeojianXPosted 3/21/2013 1:39:03 PM(edited)
So you can jack the price of them up on ebay and Amazon? It happens everytime I post games like that here. You know, I believe these topics are made by Sony Companyboys.

Seeing how you are just now getting Deadly Premonition $39.99. I praised it as the best $19.99 new on release X360 game I have ever gotten here. Better than a number of PS3 and X360 $59.99 games. It could have been made as is for the Wii really. they will probably get some version for the WiiU. Nintendo like you and Microsoft messed up with localization this gen. Hell, Fatal Frame 4 for the Wii in JP only. That was an ass move for a company coming out with a new system soon. Oh and it would have been awesome ont the WiiU and using the WiiU Tablet as a Blessed Camera.

They will do that near Death and you dudes will act like I never posted this.

I also made the David Lynch/Shin Megami Tensei connection before anyone else on this board. Copycat mods also. Ha ha ha!

A lot of the game you try and overprice on Amazon and ebay will never sell, because you and most of the people on this board really are not patient JRPG Gamers. No you are not. You buy games like Persona 3 and 4 and never play more than just a few hours. Then you go back to Call of Duty and Madden. You try and jack the price up for Gamers like me. But I buy games like it on PRe-order. : )
There are a lot of these topics to get ideals to get past gen games on new gen systems or to scalp them at Amazon or ebay.

No real JRPG Gamer has to ask on Gamefaqs, if one is good, bad or worth buying. It is a non JRPG Gamer making those topics every darn time. Just know that. Ha ha ha! : )

Good JRPG Gamers buy most JRGPs on Pre-order and get bonus game stuff.

Most are for the PSP actually and many of them are longer and better than the console JRPGs. No free bonus content with them. You have to pay extra for that kind of stuf with PS3 and X360 Jrpgs lite.

Haven't you wonder why I have not been banned? They have to allow some Truth in Gaming on this board , or it would get Shutz Down like Buyrite. Remember that online store? You monitor me, but people monitor you , monitoring Me. Oh yeah. Ha ha ha! : D
---
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )
#10PHEEliNUXPosted 3/21/2013 1:33:49 PM
NeojianX posted...
So you can jack the price of them up on ebay and Amazon? It happens everytime I pos games like that here. You know, I believe these topics are made by Sony Companyboys.

Seeing how you are just now getting Deadly Premonition $39.99. I praised it as the best $19.99 new on release X360 game I have ever gotten here. I also made the David Lynch/Shin Megami Tensei connection before anyone else on this board. Copycat mods also. Ha ha ha!

A lot of the game you try and overprice on Amazon and ebay will never sell, because you and most of the people on this board really are not patient JRPG Gamers. No you are not. You buy games like Persona 3 and 4 and never play more than just a few hours. Then you go back to Call of Duty and Madden. : )
There are a lot of these topics to get ideal to get past gen games on new gen systems or to scalp them at Amazon or ebay.

No real JRPG Gamer has to ask on Gamefaqs, if one is good, bad or worth buying. It is a non JRPG Gamer making those topics every darn time. Just know that. Ha ha ha! : )

Good JRPG Gamers buy most JRGPs on Pre-order and get bonus game stuff.

Most are for the PSP actually and many of them are longer and better than the console JRPGs. No free bonus content with them. You have to pay extra for that kind of stuf with PS3 and X360 Jrpgs lite. : D

What?
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"