This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Man dead space 3 took the same turn resident evil 6 did....big city really?

#1birdfartomatoPosted 3/21/2013 1:30:01 PM(edited)
I'm in the first 30 mins. Dude I dont wanna play in a city. Dead space is all about being on that old as space ship fighting monsters up there not humans that break apart after 1 shot the legs wow. Yeah people would cry about being on the ship again but they could of mixed it up like go to mars and see what's over there.

Yeah man I played 15 mins of re6 no one wants to be in a city, it doesn't look scary. Then you had like 5 characters you could start the game with smh. I kinda hate to watch reviews on games when they release(spoils areas of the game) but these days these games ain't got mo sense than 2 dogs chasing a cat up the tree with beef jerky on their mouth

Edit: yeah I'm asking this back to GameStop for $43 then buy dmc then take it back get my money and buy tekken tag 2 to take my anger out on most of these new games that's failing
---
my Friend code: 3411-0313-7737 3ds.
Woooo I crossed over to the dark side,sorry Sony,maybe when you put more effort into your system maybe I'll pick my vita up
#2TomoEK9Posted 3/21/2013 1:30:50 PM
Lol what?

If you actually played the damn game you would realize that the city you start in is not where you end up playing.

Please know what you are talking about before you complain.
#3PMCkubrickPosted 3/21/2013 1:32:51 PM
So you played for 30 minutes, decided to stop and come post here to qq? It seems you are rather selective, so perhaps next time you receive a game, it might help to youtube reviews so you have some idea what you're getting into.

im just sayin'
#4Killah PriestPosted 3/21/2013 1:35:46 PM
Problem is

Dead Space 3 is a turd

Resident Evil 6 is awesome
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#5RafedxPosted 3/21/2013 1:36:51 PM
PMCkubrick posted...
So you played for 30 minutes, decided to stop and come post here to qq? It seems you are rather selective, so perhaps next time you receive a game, it might help to youtube reviews so you have some idea what you're getting into.

im just sayin'

It's funner to play for 30 min, come here and post like you just beat the game so you can complain about the issues you think you have with it. That's the way it's supposed to be done right?
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.
#6birdfartomato(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 1:41:30 PM
Rafedx posted...
PMCkubrick posted...

im just sayin'

It's funner to play for 30 min, come here and post like you just beat the game so you can complain about the issues you think you have with it. That's the way it's supposed to be done right?

No 30 mins and I'm sure it doesn't end there, is too long not to be on the ship fighting like dead space 1,2..... It's too much chatter going on. Give me all the stupid monsters to kill with awesome weapons. Not this 007 fancy talk mess
---
my Friend code: 3411-0313-7737 3ds.
Woooo I crossed over to the dark side,sorry Sony,maybe when you put more effort into your system maybe I'll pick my vita up
#7crazyman32Posted 3/21/2013 1:42:16 PM
bad joke/troll topic by a well known joke/troll topic poster.I do find it both funny&pathetic that he played 30 minutes of the game and thinks it all takes place in a city ha ha nice review keep on trolling.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#8TomoEK9Posted 3/21/2013 1:43:00 PM
birdfartomato posted...
Rafedx posted...
PMCkubrick posted...

im just sayin'

No 30 mins and I'm sure it doesn't end there, is too long not to be on the ship fighting like dead space 1,2..... It's too much chatter going on. Give me all the stupid monsters to kill with awesome weapons. Not this 007 fancy talk mess

So you read 3 pages of a book and figured out the ending? Fantastic.

You realize how incredulous what you are saying is right?

You barely skimmed the surface of the game and you are complaining about something that, if you actually played the game, isn't a problem.
#9riddlebox89Posted 3/21/2013 1:43:22 PM
birdfartomato posted...
I'm in the first 30 mins. Dude I dont wanna play in a city. Dead space is all about being on that old as space ship fighting monsters up there not humans that break apart after 1 shot the legs wow. Yeah people would cry about being on the ship again but they could of mixed it up like go to mars and see what's over there.

Yeah man I played 15 mins of re6 no one wants to be in a city, it doesn't look scary. Then you had like 5 characters you could start the game with smh. I kinda hate to watch reviews on games when they release(spoils areas of the game) but these days these games ain't got mo sense than 2 dogs chasing a cat up the tree with beef jerky on their mouth

Edit: yeah I'm asking this back to GameStop for $43 then buy dmc then take it back get my money and buy tekken tag 2 to take my anger out on most of these new games that's failing

You're in the city for like ten minutes, you're acting as if the entire game takes place in a city, it doesn't.

"aint got mo sense." Obviously that's not the only thing that doesn't have any sense kiddo.

Good thing you're taking them back and getting a game that don't require you to actually think, you might've hurt yourself.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#10crazyman32Posted 3/21/2013 1:48:22 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
birdfartomato posted...

You're in the city for like ten minutes, you're acting as if the entire game takes place in a city, it doesn't.

"aint got mo sense." Obviously that's not the only thing that doesn't have any sense kiddo.

Good thing you're taking them back and getting a game that don't require you to actually think, you might've hurt yourself.

He is a clown troll so,thinking is a hard thing for him to do.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.