This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hahahahahaha omg

#51BeknessPosted 3/22/2013 3:56:42 AM
Is Gears out now? Man I'm so behind in console releases... fml
---
BB<3BB 18.9.2011
All that shimmers in this world is sure to fade
#52killakPosted 3/22/2013 3:56:54 AM
Man, my pay calculator has me at 1750 after tax for that fortnight.

*is giddy*
---
Caller: Do you have this game, "i wanna f*** your mother?"
Me (At EB Games): No, but we do have 'Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader' *click*
#53BeknessPosted 3/22/2013 3:57:10 AM
So far I got him a Rabbitohs egg and a Rabbitohs bunny.
---
BB<3BB 18.9.2011
#54BeknessPosted 3/22/2013 3:58:00 AM
killak posted...

*is giddy*

nice.
---
BB<3BB 18.9.2011
#55killakPosted 3/22/2013 3:58:14 AM
nice. Rabbitohs fan eh?

And yeah, i'm pretty sure Gears is out. Target has it for 69, I believe. Good price for a local release.
---
RAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWRRRRRR
#56killakPosted 3/22/2013 4:00:41 AM
killak posted...

*is giddy*

nice.

Yeah, it's pretty much a grand in pocket money that pay. I think i'll keep it for those inevitable "yeah, you failed the pink slip because your engine is falling out of the engine bay. Soz bud" mechanics.

last time I got a pink, I had 650 in repairs, and the guy almost destroyed my diff, and I demanded that he make it right.

he did.

I was freaking out though, as I took it to another mechanic and he said the car was pretty much done for. Thankfully it wasn't, and the fix took only half a day
---
Greer Logic: "I don't want a game that's always the same. I want a game that never changes"
#57BeknessPosted 3/22/2013 4:01:10 AM
Yeah, he is. I go for the Eels but they're f***ing terrible.

I'll have to wait. I'm really trying to watch what I buy. Sucks... being "sensible".
---
BB<3BB 18.9.2011
#58BeknessPosted 3/22/2013 4:06:37 AM
killak posted...
Yeah, it's pretty much a grand in pocket money that pay. I think i'll keep it for those inevitable "yeah, you failed the pink slip because your engine is falling out of the engine bay. Soz bud" mechanics.

last time I got a pink, I had 650 in repairs, and the guy almost destroyed my diff, and I demanded that he make it right.

he did.

I was freaking out though, as I took it to another mechanic and he said the car was pretty much done for. Thankfully it wasn't, and the fix took only half a day

Oh yeah? Never had that happen to me. Mechanics can easily screw people around though.
---
BB<3BB 18.9.2011
#59killakPosted 3/22/2013 4:08:34 AM
I really need to watch my wallet. My last blowout was the REX model and it was far too spicy a purchase to make.

i'm glad the new consoles are looking to come out soon, as this gen, and it's 'must have games', will end and as i'm already opposed to buying a PS4 and the nextbox, my gaming expense will drop dramatically.
---
..you're supposed to put spoilers when you talk about the color of the sky. some people haven't seen it yet. - llaW_Enots
#60killakPosted 3/22/2013 4:12:27 AM
Oh yeah? Never had that happen to me. Mechanics can easily screw people around though.

I know I can trust our main guy though (i only went to the other one for convenience (it's 5 minutes away), because I took my car there, citing a leak in the power steering rack (a massive cost to repair, almost worth looking at another car), and he fixed it in 30 minutes because it was just a leaking switch.
---
..you're supposed to put spoilers when you talk about the color of the sky. some people haven't seen it yet. - llaW_Enots