This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I love how everyone gets upset when big muscled up guys

#1SophisticationPosted 3/22/2013 12:55:07 PM
Are chosen to be leads in our games alot of times.... yet nobody gets mad when a gun is chosen to be the lead in over half the games released. Hypocrisy much? I think so. I'd rather play as someone rather than an object that takes up the entire screen. Lame butter biscuits.
---
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#2RBGamer_Posted 3/22/2013 12:56:38 PM
Try being a positive Pete instead of a S***** Sophie.
#3VarronPosted 3/22/2013 12:57:24 PM
But there's always someone holding the gun. The gun doesn't just float and you can usually see the person who holds the gun in the cutscenes.
---
PSN: Snippuh
Raptr: Snippuh
#4Kage_AM2Posted 3/22/2013 12:58:59 PM
Sometimes simplicity works best in video games.
#5kingofall214Posted 3/22/2013 12:59:36 PM
TC what is your view on Far Cry 3?
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214
#6Great_Pudding_3Posted 3/22/2013 1:04:58 PM
Dude you should think of a new topic..trolling about gender is a dead horse, man.
---
PSN / NNID: Chocobo_Dragoon
GT: Chocobo Dragoon
#7DemiFistPosted 3/22/2013 1:08:26 PM
kingofall214 posted...

Do you really care?
This is a Sophistication topic...
He bashes games only.
---
Eluveitie greatest Band Ever, So "Get Da Folk UP!!!"
#8kingofall214Posted 3/22/2013 1:17:11 PM
DemiFist posted...
kingofall214 posted...

Do you really care?
This is a Sophistication topic...
He bashes games only.

I am trying to see if he just really hates 1st persons shooters as a whole or if he just doesn't like the majority of them.

If it's the former than I wouldn't care as he has a clear bias. If it's that latter I can consider him reasonable. I have seen Sophie actual have a real discussion that wasn't just to troll. It shocked me to be honest.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214
#9ManuKesnaPosted 3/22/2013 1:24:59 PM
Is not very sophisticated of you to not understand the point of view that is used in first person games :o
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#10boredofyouPosted 3/22/2013 3:03:32 PM
*sighs*

This endless drudging up of this issue is now tiresome Sophistication. I explained last time thatthe conversation has only become low brow, now you scrape the gutter once again to bring more of the same..

Sorry sir, you will now join the ignore list.
---
If you fell for it, it isn't cheap. It is just something that works on you. Adapt.. Or curl up in the fetal position, your call.