This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I love how everyone gets upset when big muscled up guys

#51kingofall214Posted 3/22/2013 5:53:58 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
kingofall214 posted...
DemiFist posted...
kingofall214 posted...
TC what is your view on Far Cry 3?

Do you really care?
This is a Sophistication topic...
He bashes games only.

I am trying to see if he just really hates 1st persons shooters as a whole or if he just doesn't like the majority of them.

If it's the former than I wouldn't care as he has a clear bias. If it's that latter I can consider him reasonable. I have seen Sophie actual have a real discussion that wasn't just to troll. It shocked me to be honest.

He loves all of them but thinks the sophisticated thing to do is trash talk every game he plays regardless of whether he likes it or not.

ROFL!!! Sophistication, reasonable? Having a real discussion? LOL!!! Now that is just a joke in itself, the guy has done nothing but troll since his very first post here, even suggesting he's not a troll is like saying Joeydollaz makes good topics.

Well this is obviously a troll topic. I have seen Sophisticated engage in other topics that he didn't start and make a small non-trolling post. Trust me I was like 0,0
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214
#52Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 5:54:51 PM
Nightwish posted...
Sophistication posted...
I'm gonna warn you all only once... stick to the topic or leave. Simple and clean. I am not going to tolerate your bully tactics.

Someone's gettin salty cause people are callin him out. Also warning people of what? That you'll tattle on the people calling you out on you passive aggressive posting? Not all the mods are idiots, they see which people are the ones instigating the flame wars every day.

They see sophisticated class then they see you all gang up to derail my successful topics. That's what they see.
---
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#53riddlebox89Posted 3/22/2013 5:57:04 PM
kingofall214 posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
kingofall214 posted...
DemiFist posted...
kingofall214 posted...

Do you really care?
He bashes games only.

I am trying to see if he just really hates 1st persons shooters as a whole or if he just doesn't like the majority of them.

If it's the former than I wouldn't care as he has a clear bias. If it's that latter I can consider him reasonable. I have seen Sophie actual have a real discussion that wasn't just to troll. It shocked me to be honest.

He loves all of them but thinks the sophisticated thing to do is trash talk every game he plays regardless of whether he likes it or not.

ROFL!!! Sophistication, reasonable? Having a real discussion? LOL!!! Now that is just a joke in itself, the guy has done nothing but troll since his very first post here, even suggesting he's not a troll is like saying Joeydollaz makes good topics.

Well this is obviously a troll topic. I have seen Sophisticated engage in other topics that he didn't start and make a small non-trolling post. Trust me I was like 0,0

Lol, you're suggesting Sophie makes non trolling posts? Beat it kiddo for all we know you're another one of DPB's alts, Sophie is a troll, therefor, all his posts are troll posts no matter how non-trolling they look like.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#54Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 5:57:37 PM
kingofall214 posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
kingofall214 posted...
DemiFist posted...
kingofall214 posted...

Do you really care?
He bashes games only.

But it isn't a troll topic... you all made it one by your posting behavior.

My topic is cleanly about the hypocrisy of being tired of playing as a big muscled up soldier, but yet you all aren't tired of playing as a gun yet.

That's the topic. Stick to it and we will all be fine
---
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
#55Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 6:00:26 PM
you're suggesting Sophie makes non trolling posts? Beat it kiddo for all we know you're another one of DPB's alts, Sophie is a troll, therefor, all his posts are troll posts no matter how non-trolling they look like.

Paranoid... wow... delusional and paranoid. Crazy. Haha... for the record, I've only got this account. Never had another. Not once. Mod's, ban me if I'm lying.
---
#56riddlebox89Posted 3/22/2013 6:00:40 PM
Sophistication posted...
They see sophisticated class then they see you all gang up to derail my successful topics. That's what they see.

Lol sophisticated class, I never knew insulting people every chance you get, making claims but showing no proof for them, was sophisticated.

And lol at calling your topics successful, they only get so many posts because of people calling you out on how big of a troll you are.
---
#57kingofall214Posted 3/22/2013 6:01:28 PM
Ok back on topic. Who is complaining about muscled leads again? Only complaining I see as far as a main character is there not being enough women. My response to this is blame the general consumer base. They don't like playing as women so companies looking to make a AAA game don't want to take the risk of making the MC a women.

You don't play as a gun in FPS. You don't play as a sword or staff in Skyrim. You don't play as a pickax in minecraft. If you don't understand the basic concept of FPS then I am sorry as I can't help you.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214
#58NightwishPosted 3/22/2013 6:02:01 PM
But, that's instigative posting DPB, you make this topic in hopes of negative responses so you can ply your lame gimmick another night. Try joining with us normal people and discuss gaming in a neutral or positive standpoint sometimes instead of always going 'paaag' this and 'this is what's wrong with this' that. You are a passive aggressive poster and people do not like you. You are feeding off negative attention and that makes you a sad person.
---
PSN: Xnightwish XBL: Xnightwish
#59ManuKesnaPosted 3/22/2013 6:03:50 PM
you're suggesting Sophie makes non trolling posts? Beat it kiddo for all we know you're another one of DPB's alts, Sophie is a troll, therefor, all his posts are troll posts no matter how non-trolling they look like.

Paranoid... wow... delusional and paranoid. Crazy. Haha... for the record, I've only got this account. Never had another. Not once. Mod's, ban me if I'm lying.

hehe always looking for approval from someone else, in this case, the mods, get over it, they dont care enough about you and wont do something just because you tell them :p
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#60riddlebox89Posted 3/22/2013 6:04:04 PM
Sophistication posted...
But it isn't a troll topic... you all made it one by your posting behavior.

My topic is cleanly about the hypocrisy of being tired of playing as a big muscled up soldier, but yet you all aren't tired of playing as a gun yet.

That's the topic. Stick to it and we will all be fine

It is a troll topic.

Rofl, you invented the term paagg and throw it around like you know what it means, when clearly you don't, playing as a gun implies that you see nothing but the gun on the screen, but you see hands which imply someone is holding the gun.

No, this topic is about you trolling and pissing everyone off then insulting people left and right like you do every other day of the week.
---