This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I love how everyone gets upset when big muscled up guys

#71ManuKesnaPosted 3/22/2013 6:16:29 PM
Sophistication posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
Sophistication posted...
I'm sorry you are easily agitated and aggregated by successful forum posting, but you should seek help for it. Don't take it out on me.

Oh lets see.

A liar.
A troll.
In denial.
Frequently insults people but denies it.
Cannot show proof of anything.
Invents terms but has no idea what they mean.
Egotistical.
Attention seeker.
Hates women for no reason.

I think you're the one who needs to seek help kiddo.

You can't prove one thing in your list of allegations. Not one.

You cant prove nothing either :o
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#72Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 6:17:42 PM
oasisbeyond posted...
The better question is why do "Guys" want to play as big boys?

A very good segway... why is that? Me, personally, like to play as non humans in my games. Animals, ogres, trolls, alien's... or plumber's. Those never get old.
---
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#73riddlebox89Posted 3/22/2013 6:18:08 PM
kingofall214 posted...
How on earth do you invent a term and not know what it means? It's like saying Edison invented the light bulb but didn't know how to turn it on.

How on earth do you think whatever you say is relevant? You're trying to defend sophistication, whatever relevance anything you say might have had went away as soon as that was clear.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#74kingofall214Posted 3/22/2013 6:19:01 PM
Sophistication posted...
oasisbeyond posted...

A very good segway... why is that? Me, personally, like to play as non humans in my games. Animals, ogres, trolls, alien's... or plumber's. Those never get old.

plumbers are not human 0.0
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214
#75Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 6:20:58 PM
kingofall214 posted...
Sophistication posted...
oasisbeyond posted...

Shhhh... they don't like to hear that. :'(
---
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
#76riddlebox89Posted 3/22/2013 6:22:42 PM
Sophistication posted...
Oh lets see.

A liar.
A troll.
In denial.
Frequently insults people but denies it.
Cannot show proof of anything.
Invents terms but has no idea what they mean.
Egotistical.
Attention seeker.
Hates women for no reason.

You can't prove one thing in your list of allegations. Not one.

Liar: Claims to have gotten the $10 credit both times, has not shown proof, therefor, lying.

Troll: Every topic you've created since you came here is a troll topic.

In denial: We all know you're DPB, yet you keep denying it.

Insults: You've insulted me, several others, Hideo Kojima, yet when you get called out for it, you deny it.

Cannot show proof of anything: Getting the $10 credit both times, me saying your IP was American, me saying I report all your posts and topics, all of these things you have claimed but shown no proof for whenever you've been asked.

Invents terms: paagg, play as a gun game, implication is you literally play as a gun, yet with a hand holding said gun you're playing as the person holding it, not the gun, therefor you don't know what the term means.

Egotistical: You've claimed to be better than everyone and their brother on here more than once.

Attention seeker: Lol the fact that you're a troll is more than enough to prove you're only out for attention.

Hates women: You've said it yourself in several topics.
---
#77superlativeformPosted 3/22/2013 6:23:02 PM
Not everyone can be as sexy as me
---
Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here.
PSN: Contra_Croix
#78riddlebox89Posted 3/22/2013 6:23:24 PM
kingofall214 posted...
Sophistication posted...
oasisbeyond posted...

Sophie's alt confirmed.
---
#79jrr18Posted 3/22/2013 6:25:11 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
kingofall214 posted...
How on earth do you invent a term and not know what it means? It's like saying Edison invented the light bulb but didn't know how to turn it on.

How on earth do you think whatever you say is relevant? You're trying to defend sophistication, whatever relevance anything you say might have had went away as soon as that was clear.

Oh fyi edison didn't invent the light bulb he's just the guy who got the patent for it.
---
Victory over fans of all JRPGs through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#80Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 6:25:15 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
kingofall214 posted...
riddlebox89 posted...

Lol, you're suggesting Sophie makes non trolling posts? Beat it kiddo for all we know you're another one of DPB's alts, Sophie is a troll, therefor, all his posts are troll posts no matter how non-trolling they look like.

Why is it whenever I play devils advocate I always get accused of being the trolls alt? This is the 2nd time I have been accused of a "known trolls" Alt. My PSN is right in my sig and clearly isn't an alt profile (unlike sophies with 4 games at 0%) and yet people still say it. First I am an alt of demondog666. Now I am an alt of Sophistication.

Sometimes trolls actual do stop trolling for 2 seconds. It happens.

Lol, defending sophistication, what a joke.

Yeah it's way past time you left kiddo, you've made a big enough joke out of yourself already.

Why? Lemme guess, 'cos you're the boss? Zip your lip shut... stop being intolerable and start being personable. At least show some decency for once. You don't run the show here. Get that through your keyboard commando skull.
---