This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DmC has a higher score on Metacritic than Rising.

#11mmpepsi(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 5:18:26 PM
ManuKesna posted...
so? arent you the one who said that cod is the best game ever because it has more sales? well rising has way more sales than DmC :o

I don't know how well you think Rising sold but it's less than you're imagining.
#12ScreamingMidgetPosted 3/22/2013 5:21:16 PM(edited)
Sorry DmC fanboys, but reviews don't mean anything.

Especially when MGR has at least 3 3/10 "professional" troll reviews.
#13RyuuHou25Posted 3/22/2013 5:23:29 PM
mmpepsi posted...
ManuKesna posted...
so? arent you the one who said that cod is the best game ever because it has more sales? well rising has way more sales than DmC :o

I don't know how well you think Rising sold but it's less than you're imagining.

Yeah, DmC is around 250,000

Rising beat that in it's first week in Japan alone. 335,791.

So yeah. Rising has sold boat loads more than your precious DmC.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#14superlativeformPosted 3/22/2013 5:24:25 PM
'cept both suck
---
Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here.
PSN: Contra_Croix
#15gucciburrrPosted 3/22/2013 5:25:35 PM
^^^^ so reviews that you don't agree with are considered "troll" reviews? Gotta love that Gamefaqs logic...
---
Man I hate bein SOOOOOOOOBA!!!!!!
#16mmpepsi(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 5:27:28 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
mmpepsi posted...
ManuKesna posted...

Yeah, DmC is around 250,000

Rising beat that in it's first week in Japan alone. 335,791.

So yeah. Rising has sold boat loads more than your precious DmC.

Japan doesn't know what's good.

And Rising really didn't sell that much better. In fact it really didn't sell much at all. Why? Because it's a disgrace to the Metal Gear name. A real Metal Gear would have sold a lot more than 300k.
#17ManuKesnaPosted 3/22/2013 5:27:37 PM
ManuKesna posted...

it only matters that it sold way more than DmC :o
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#18Banjo2553Posted 3/22/2013 5:27:40 PM
gucciburrr posted...
^^^^ so reviews that you don't agree with are considered "troll" reviews? Gotta love that Gamefaqs logic...

Yet he didn't mention which reviews they are. They would be troll reviews if they posted false information about the game.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#19EkaruPosted 3/22/2013 5:27:52 PM
PixelDaemon posted...
Wasn't the game rated down by some reviewers who for some reason couldn't use the very lenient parry mechanic? DMC is a more casual experience, tends to make reviewers feel better about themselves...better scores.

There was actually a couple of reviewers who were like, "OMG THERE IS NO DODGE COMMAND." Then one got corrected and then proceeded to claim that the mechanic was unlocked so late it wasn't worth it.

...But you can get it at the beginning of the first real mission so :P
---
3DS FC: 3050-7685-5267
PM me if you wanna play a match with me in Mario Tennis Open.
#20smoky820Posted 3/22/2013 5:28:47 PM
i have both games and i have to say until that camera in metal gear is fixed i cant see it as being a super amazing game everyone makes it out to be. hell im a ninja gaiden fan and its bad when i feel ninja gaiden has a better camera
---
scientists had till Dec 31 2009 to get off their asses and create megaman. they failed us.