This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I just bought the God of War collection

#1SteadyingMeatPosted 3/22/2013 9:12:12 PM
And man, I'm absolutely loving God of War 1 so far (I played it back when it first came out but can barely remember any of it), but holy crap, no subtitles? I mean, really? I really, really cannot stand it when games don't have subtitles, especially when there's almost always loud music or sound effects playing in the background while people are talking. I'm assuming God of War II also does not have subtitles? What about God of War III?

It seems like such a small problem, but it really is annoying , especially for the hard of hearing, and I really wish subtitles were mandatory to have. :|
---
" hey meat-kun y you no sig? :| "
#2all_that_juicePosted 3/22/2013 9:18:39 PM
They still make games with no subtitles? Wow I thought those were extinct what with all the fuss over making software accessible to the disabled nowadays.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BNUcXc9aBI
#3DrunkBeardGuyPosted 3/22/2013 9:22:30 PM
I'm pretty sure GoW3 has subtitles, but I honestly can't remember if GoW2 does.
---
May the odds be ever in your favor
http://i.imgur.com/C41sDRQ.gif
#4warrenmatsPosted 3/22/2013 9:44:42 PM
did you buy the one that had 1,2,3, CoO and GoS?

or just of one with 1 &2
---
:D
#5Red_JesterPosted 3/22/2013 10:30:13 PM
Did you guys play Tomb Raider? You're pretty much forced to play that game without subtitles because they're so awful.
---
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.
#6SteadyingMeat(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 10:55:50 PM(edited)
Red_Jester posted...
Did you guys play Tomb Raider? You're pretty much forced to play that game without subtitles because they're so awful.

I'm currently playing it now, and yeah, they're terrible. I play it on my PC, though, so I can just use headphones so I can hear fine. I still leave them on, though. But yeah, really really bad.
---
" hey meat-kun y you no sig? :| "
#7digitalwill2000Posted 3/22/2013 11:30:54 PM
I also prefer subtitles too, although I tend to turn them off during obvious plot twist scenes because I always skim the words before the characters speak.

But isn't Kratos one of the more articulate speaking people? Hes one dimensional sure but that just lends to the articulation lol.

"ZEUS, I WILL have my REVENGE"
"What trickery have the gods laid before me, now?!"
---
Internet Troll = Someone who attempts to aggravate online.
GameFaqs Troll = Anyone with an opinion...
#8SlaynWilderGL3Posted 3/22/2013 11:40:31 PM
all_that_juice posted...
They still make games with no subtitles? Wow I thought those were extinct what with all the fuss over making software accessible to the disabled nowadays.

GoW1 is a Ps2 game.
---
Star Wars fans please like The Imperial Fleet facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Imperial-Fleet/462605397130503