This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Playing all racing games on PS3, Test Drive Unlimited 2 best game!!!!!!!

#21guineathewopPosted 3/23/2013 3:00:32 PM
MlREFOX posted...

Is this a joke? You clearly haven't played GT5. Sorry that you can't put livery on your car, but the game is the pinnacle of driving on the system. And as for premium (or platinum cars as you called them), there are more premium cars than other games have in their entire garages, plus the hundreds and hundreds of standard cars which all hold up graphically on the track and just aren't modeled for up-close photo modes.

I'd say you clearly haven't played if you're willing to defend it's inadequacy. Or, much more likely, hasn't played the vastly superior competition.
#22MlREFOXPosted 3/23/2013 7:02:46 PM
guineathewop posted...
MlREFOX posted...

Is this a joke? You clearly haven't played GT5. Sorry that you can't put livery on your car, but the game is the pinnacle of driving on the system. And as for premium (or platinum cars as you called them), there are more premium cars than other games have in their entire garages, plus the hundreds and hundreds of standard cars which all hold up graphically on the track and just aren't modeled for up-close photo modes.

I'd say you clearly haven't played if you're willing to defend it's inadequacy. Or, much more likely, hasn't played the vastly superior competition.

You couldn't even get the game terms correct. You demonstrate in your post that you don't know anything about the game other than the bullet point complaints from 4 years ago. But please enlighten me and everyone here, what superior competition are you referring to?
#23guineathewopPosted 3/23/2013 7:21:15 PM
MlREFOX posted...
You couldn't even get the game terms correct. You demonstrate in your post that you don't know anything about the game other than the bullet point complaints from 4 years ago. But please enlighten me and everyone here, what superior competition are you referring to?

Jesus. Seriously? Big Rigs Over the Road Racing.
#24StephieGamerPosted 3/23/2013 7:48:24 PM
My favorites are Burnout Paradise and Split/Second.
---
My name's Reggie. I'm about kickin' ass. I'm about takin' names. And we're about makin' games.
#25dankanefanPosted 3/23/2013 10:24:20 PM
Blur is also an amazing racer, but it was overlooked by most.
---
www.saccitygamer.wordpress.com (My Gaming Blog)
@SacCityGamer ~ www.facebook.com/SacCityGamer
#26vr6exyvr6exy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 12:08:39 AM
what are you guys talking about??????????????
I been playing and there is not 1 bug. Everything works fine. This is game is amazing when you add the steering wheel it becomes perfect.
#27MlREFOXPosted 3/24/2013 7:33:10 AM
dankanefan posted...
Blur is also an amazing racer, but it was overlooked by most.

Blur is fantastic. It is a shame it was overlooked by so many. It is the best kart racer out there, and it uses licensed cars. To to mention that it is one of the few racers on the system with split screen.