This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need a new MP JRPG

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Need a new MP JRPG
3 years ago#11
CorathTheHung posted...
JunkBlossom posted...
FF14/ 2.0

+1

FF 14 caught my attention, however, I don't believe in monthly subscriptions. This implements it, no?

You must have a hell of a time with your electricity, cable, internet, water, rent, car insurance, health insurance, car insurance, and so on.

Bonus comment:
They exist regardless of your belief in them.
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
3 years ago#12
CammyApple posted...
CorathTheHung posted...
JunkBlossom posted...
FF14/ 2.0

+1

FF 14 caught my attention, however, I don't believe in monthly subscriptions. This implements it, no?

You must have a hell of a time with your electricity, cable, internet, water, rent, car insurance, health insurance, car insurance, and so on.

Bonus comment:

lol. I get where you're coming from, I just don't support pay to play, as buying the game, system and internet is enough in my eyes. But that's another can of worms.
Mods cannot hold me
Terms of Use cannot control me
3 years ago#13
CorathTheHung posted...
CammyApple posted...
CorathTheHung posted...
JunkBlossom posted...
FF14/ 2.0

+1

Bonus comment:

lol. I get where you're coming from, I just don't support pay to play, as buying the game, system and internet is enough in my eyes. But that's another can of worms.

It doesn't bother me as I paid plenty for my time in Ultima Online. (And others after)

If FF14 allows me to play for my subscription from my PSN wallet I'll give it a go. If not then no big loss.
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
3 years ago#14
I dont like to rent the same video game over and over again. They like to pretend MMOs have a lot content, but they dont. They are just super grindy.
Waiting to buy a PS4 and a Geforce 670
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Need a new MP JRPG

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived