This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need a new MP JRPG

#11CammyApplePosted 3/23/2013 7:37:37 PM
CorathTheHung posted...
JunkBlossom posted...
FF14/ 2.0

+1

FF 14 caught my attention, however, I don't believe in monthly subscriptions. This implements it, no?

You must have a hell of a time with your electricity, cable, internet, water, rent, car insurance, health insurance, car insurance, and so on.

Bonus comment:
They exist regardless of your belief in them.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#12CorathTheHung(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 7:44:21 PM
CammyApple posted...
CorathTheHung posted...
JunkBlossom posted...
FF14/ 2.0

+1

FF 14 caught my attention, however, I don't believe in monthly subscriptions. This implements it, no?

You must have a hell of a time with your electricity, cable, internet, water, rent, car insurance, health insurance, car insurance, and so on.

Bonus comment:

lol. I get where you're coming from, I just don't support pay to play, as buying the game, system and internet is enough in my eyes. But that's another can of worms.
---
Mods cannot hold me
Terms of Use cannot control me
#13CammyApplePosted 3/23/2013 7:47:34 PM
CorathTheHung posted...
CammyApple posted...
CorathTheHung posted...
JunkBlossom posted...
FF14/ 2.0

+1

Bonus comment:

lol. I get where you're coming from, I just don't support pay to play, as buying the game, system and internet is enough in my eyes. But that's another can of worms.

It doesn't bother me as I paid plenty for my time in Ultima Online. (And others after)

If FF14 allows me to play for my subscription from my PSN wallet I'll give it a go. If not then no big loss.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#14lordofthenlpplePosted 3/23/2013 7:47:56 PM
I dont like to rent the same video game over and over again. They like to pretend MMOs have a lot content, but they dont. They are just super grindy.
---
Waiting to buy a PS4 and a Geforce 670