The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you guys staying with Sony next generation?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Are you guys staying with Sony next generation?
2 years ago#1
Or are you jumping on Microsoft's ship?
2 years ago#2
What kind of choice is that?
2 years ago#3
Sony, especially since I can connect to my Vita.
---
PS3: Tomb Raider, Resident Evil 6
Vita: Persona 3, Sly Cooper 4, MGS
2 years ago#4
MrSmadSmartAlex posted...
What kind of choice is that?

An easy one; Sony all the way. I started with Microsoft this gen, and I've been a Live member for 7 years. I won't make that mistake next gen. It has almost no exclusives, and if the rumors are true, it may be worse than the Wii U.
2 years ago#5
Considering I like to dip my dinkie in all consoles, I think it's more "has Sony gained my interest enough for me to spend my money next generation".

So far, no.

But it's so early still, so it's expected.
---
PSN / NNID: Chocobo_Dragoon
GT: Chocobo Dragoon
2 years ago#6
After I have exhausted my current PS3's life, then yes, I'll go to PS4 right away.

If PS4 was released right now, then no.

I gave my kids my Xbox 360, and I'm not renewing my Xbox subscription after this month, so I am not looking into specs on the Xbox 720.
---
PSN ID: Jim_Berry
Favorites (since 3/17/13): DC Universe Online, Resident Evil 6, Hard Corps: Uprising, Mass Effect, Double Dragon Neon, Saints Row: The Third.
2 years ago#7
I don't really know anything about the PS4 or 720, not very interested in next gen.

I'm planning on getting into PC and focusing on that for the ost part next gen. I do love Sony and Halo, but PC really does seem like the way to go for me. I may still end up with a PS4 though, if it gets some really good exclusives.

Also I'll be getting a wii-u cause Nintendrone 4 life
2 years ago#8
Yes.

Sony's got the best first party studios and games. Never was a fan of Microsoft or Nintendo.
---
PSN: LinkinLawg
Not changing this sig until I feel like it
2 years ago#9
lol @ having to stay with anything
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti SLI | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
2 years ago#10
I'm sure I'll buy several of both next gen just as I have this gen. I'll probably buy two of each at launch.
---
-Now Playing-
Gears of War: Judgment (360), Saints Row 3 (PS3), RDR: GOTY (PS3), Far Cry 3 (PS3), WWE '13 (PS3), Prince of Persia '08 (PS3)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Are you guys staying with Sony next generation?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived