This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you guys staying with Sony next generation?

#101trollhunter2Posted 3/24/2013 2:53:13 AM
i'm sticking with Nintendo and sony next gen , cause im not that dude bro shooter fan
---
shadowfxd:" Vita is overpriced, has overpriced memory cards and only ports, atleast Wii U has 2 games and is about to outsell the Vita already" busted
#102An_EthiopianPosted 3/24/2013 4:22:14 AM
I have my Wii U already (never owned a Wii), and I'm waiting for PS4 to launch so I can buy that too. With this combination I'll be missing out on Halo, Gears, Forza and Fable, but I can find games of equivalence or greater without having to deal with an online subscription fee. The extra cash I save from buying the Nextbox and its online fees can go into buying quality Nintendo and Sony exclusives. Good times ahead.
---
The statement below me is true.
The statement above me is false.
#103ab2c4Posted 3/24/2013 6:06:49 AM
I probably will. I have never been into Nintendo and everything I am hearing from the MS camp will probably keep me away from the next xbox.
#104Mavado 2 NitaraPosted 3/24/2013 6:28:33 AM
If I decided at some point to get into next gen gaming I would go for the Sony machine and get the Nintendo one later down the line. As it stands I have a huge gaming backlog that I'm more interested in gettting through.
---
Do you like our owl?
http://www.backloggery.com/monstresacre
#105LMTTNPosted 3/24/2013 6:42:09 AM
I'll be going PC and maybe PS4 next gen.
---
Steam: Macintosh Plus
Currently playing: Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories
#106reincarnator07Posted 3/24/2013 6:42:21 AM
PC + PS4 in a few years is my plan. I'll pick up a Wii-U if Nintendo brings out some excellent exclusives. Pretty much nothing on the xbox that takes my fancy.
---
Fan of metal? Don't mind covers? Check out my youtube and give me some feedback
http://www.youtube.com/sircaballero
#107work_a_holicPosted 3/24/2013 6:57:47 AM
Yes.
#108spacejamjordanzPosted 3/24/2013 8:14:22 AM
killak posted...
Yet to be convinced to go to the next generation.

This.

I want to wait until all the cards are played and on the table before I decide where I go.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
#109BlazakenkiPosted 3/25/2013 11:35:15 AM
An_Ethiopian posted...
With this combination I'll be missing out on Halo, Gears, Forza and Fable, but I can find games of equivalence or greater without having to deal with an online subscription fee.

Honestly, after Fable/Fable the lost chapters i lost complete interest in the series.
I find Fable 1 was a masterpiece. Fable Lost chapters was an add-on. So it was an even greater masterpiece. I watched my cousin play Fable 2 & 3 and it just didn't capture me like Fable 1 did.

The story... the choices. The weapons and costumes were sweet too. Everything was well done. 2 & 3 i was just like. Kay whateves.
---
PSN ID:CrownClown_
Add me so we can play =). English & Francais.
#110agrissaPosted 3/25/2013 11:38:56 AM
trollhunter2 posted...
i'm sticking with Nintendo and sony next gen , cause im not that dude bro shooter fan

*looks at username* Me and you are gonna get along just fine I think!