This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you guys staying with Sony next generation?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Are you guys staying with Sony next generation?

User Info: trollhunter2

trollhunter2
3 years ago#101
i'm sticking with Nintendo and sony next gen , cause im not that dude bro shooter fan
shadowfxd:" Vita is overpriced, has overpriced memory cards and only ports, atleast Wii U has 2 games and is about to outsell the Vita already" busted

User Info: An_Ethiopian

An_Ethiopian
3 years ago#102
I have my Wii U already (never owned a Wii), and I'm waiting for PS4 to launch so I can buy that too. With this combination I'll be missing out on Halo, Gears, Forza and Fable, but I can find games of equivalence or greater without having to deal with an online subscription fee. The extra cash I save from buying the Nextbox and its online fees can go into buying quality Nintendo and Sony exclusives. Good times ahead.
The statement below me is true.
The statement above me is false.

User Info: ab2c4

ab2c4
3 years ago#103
I probably will. I have never been into Nintendo and everything I am hearing from the MS camp will probably keep me away from the next xbox.

User Info: Mavado 2 Nitara

Mavado 2 Nitara
3 years ago#104
If I decided at some point to get into next gen gaming I would go for the Sony machine and get the Nintendo one later down the line. As it stands I have a huge gaming backlog that I'm more interested in gettting through.
Do you like our owl?
http://www.backloggery.com/monstresacre

User Info: LMTTN

LMTTN
3 years ago#105
I'll be going PC and maybe PS4 next gen.
Steam: Macintosh Plus
Currently playing: Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories

User Info: reincarnator07

reincarnator07
3 years ago#106
PC + PS4 in a few years is my plan. I'll pick up a Wii-U if Nintendo brings out some excellent exclusives. Pretty much nothing on the xbox that takes my fancy.
Fan of metal? Don't mind covers? Check out my youtube and give me some feedback
http://www.youtube.com/sircaballero

User Info: work_a_holic

work_a_holic
3 years ago#107
Yes.

User Info: spacejamjordanz

spacejamjordanz
3 years ago#108
killak posted...
Yet to be convinced to go to the next generation.

This.

I want to wait until all the cards are played and on the table before I decide where I go.
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>

User Info: Blazakenki

Blazakenki
3 years ago#109
An_Ethiopian posted...
With this combination I'll be missing out on Halo, Gears, Forza and Fable, but I can find games of equivalence or greater without having to deal with an online subscription fee.

Honestly, after Fable/Fable the lost chapters i lost complete interest in the series.
I find Fable 1 was a masterpiece. Fable Lost chapters was an add-on. So it was an even greater masterpiece. I watched my cousin play Fable 2 & 3 and it just didn't capture me like Fable 1 did.

The story... the choices. The weapons and costumes were sweet too. Everything was well done. 2 & 3 i was just like. Kay whateves.
PSN ID:CrownClown_
Add me so we can play =). English & Francais.

User Info: agrissa

agrissa
3 years ago#110
trollhunter2 posted...
i'm sticking with Nintendo and sony next gen , cause im not that dude bro shooter fan

*looks at username* Me and you are gonna get along just fine I think!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Are you guys staying with Sony next generation?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived