This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you guys staying with Sony next generation?

#71bobabanPosted 3/23/2013 10:33:42 PM
PC/PS again for me. Though this time i wont buy the console at launch
#72TheStattlerPosted 3/23/2013 10:44:28 PM
As I said on the other board...

Nope. Both can go do one with the focus on online and 'social media' aspects.

This gen MS provided better multiplat games in a generation where exclusives on all sides have been decidedly sub-par.

Next gen I'll be plugging the PS1, PS2, Dreamcast and SNES back in and enjoying the games I actually like.
---
OFFICIAL BOY WHO WAITED OF THE DOCTOR WHO BOARD
Stattox.....REBORN!
#73king_maddenPosted 3/23/2013 10:50:23 PM
sure will, I dont see why not.

until they give me a reason to switch to something else. im like that every gen though, at some point I will own all consoles, and then subtract the weak links. this was the first gen I didnt own all since I never got a wii, was kind of turned off after playing it at a friends house.
#74jrr18Posted 3/23/2013 10:51:18 PM
Not if I get the cash for a good PC.
---
Victory over fans of all JRPGs through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#75ymdasePosted 3/23/2013 10:52:05 PM
bobaban posted...
PC/PS again for me. Though this time i wont buy the console at launch

this
#76Masterbob1872Posted 3/23/2013 10:58:39 PM
So far, yes. At this point, Microsoft has to make the new Xbox able to cook me food, take out my trash, and allow me to operate my entire house through it for less that $300 to take my interest from PS4 to it.
#77kel25Posted 3/23/2013 11:02:38 PM
I'll probably just switch to 3DS for most of next generation. I was extremely disappointed by the consoles game libraries and it seems that the handhelds have the types of games I like.

Unless I come into a large amount of money that I don't care about, I will just wait for the slim version of the PS4 if they get any games that really interest me.

This is coming from someone that bought the $600 PS3 at launch and hates the tiny screens on handhelds.
---
Sony PS4 Conference = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5SVJw4ZcJY
#78sylverlololPosted 3/23/2013 11:06:12 PM
Switching to Sony, actually. I've been more of an Xbox person this gen, but after not using the multiplayer anymore (and only keeping an xbox live subscription going for Hulu Plus...wife loves it), I couldn't justify paying the extra for.

On the other hand, I love PS+. I've gotten Infamous 2, Spec Ops, Darksiders, The Cave, Megaman 9/10, and some others out of it. If I don't pay for it, I may lose the games, but I still get basic online functionality. The fact that it gives me all these perks, love it.

Also not too fond of the 720 rumors regarding an always online internet connection/mandatory installation for everything.
---
"You need to get your point out in one or two paragraphs. This is a message board, not a therapy session." - TreGooda
#79HrothdanePosted 3/23/2013 11:20:37 PM
They still have the games I want, so yep.
#80SumTinWongPosted 3/23/2013 11:33:10 PM
choices?! I'll get both!
---
nonstick banana frying pan and slippery cardboard box. Why do birds fly? It's entirely because they get tired of walking.