This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you guys staying with Sony next generation?

#91siberian142Posted 3/24/2013 1:02:14 AM
Yes. Out of the three choices, Sony is the most appealing for me. If other consoles impress me I may venture to them too but, so far, I have no interest in the WiiU nor was I particularly impressed with the 360 or current rumors surrounding the next gen version to consider buying its successor.
#92kingofall214Posted 3/24/2013 1:05:30 AM
There is not enough information about ether system so I really can't say. The fact that all my PS3 trophies will carry over to PS4 is something Sony has over Microsoft. But other than that there is not enough info to judge one way or the other. I also probably won't get a next gen system until a few years have passed.

I have learned the consequences of being an early adopter with the 3DS and the vita. I sold my 3DS shortly after I got it. A decision I regret. I have learned not to sell my systems/games but this was before I learned that. I do plan on getting an XL when it drops in price. I know that will be a long time from now and I am OK with that.

I still have my vita although for the most part it's just sitting there. I have played all the games I am really interested in that are out for it. Good games take a while to make. I wish I had waited until there was a larger library before I purchased it. For now I just hunt for trophies in the games I enjoyed. Occasionally I will try a new game I haven't played before as long as it's cheap enough.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214
#93king_maddenPosted 3/24/2013 1:18:57 AM
kingofall214 posted...
There is not enough information about ether system so I really can't say. The fact that all my PS3 trophies will carry over to PS4 is something Sony has over Microsoft. But other than that there is not enough info to judge one way or the other. I also probably won't get a next gen system until a few years have passed.

I have learned the consequences of being an early adopter with the 3DS and the vita. I sold my 3DS shortly after I got it. A decision I regret. I have learned not to sell my systems/games but this was before I learned that. I do plan on getting an XL when it drops in price. I know that will be a long time from now and I am OK with that.

I still have my vita although for the most part it's just sitting there. I have played all the games I am really interested in that are out for it. Good games take a while to make. I wish I had waited until there was a larger library before I purchased it. For now I just hunt for trophies in the games I enjoyed. Occasionally I will try a new game I haven't played before as long as it's cheap enough.

well target has the XL for $160 starting tmw.
#94IamthekuzalolPosted 3/24/2013 1:32:21 AM
Sony all the way. I mean if i am interested in those western shooter games, i would just use my PC for it. Never a big fan of nintendo either. I am just hoping that Sony would pump out more good jrpg next gen.
#95TheDon1981Posted 3/24/2013 1:33:26 AM
Most likely Sony.
Haven't let me down yet...
---
LBP2 levels:
Paper Scissors Rock Championship - Mortal Kombat 9 - Ultimate Deathmatch
#96uglysuckaPosted 3/24/2013 1:40:14 AM
why would you limit yourself to one console? Buy all of them so you can play the games. You'll never say "oh i wish i could play that game" QQ.
#97Dynamo128Posted 3/24/2013 2:00:02 AM
Most likely yes, looking forward for what naughty dog and insomniac have in mind for the ps4. But for me the ps3 is far from over.
#98TheBonfiniPosted 3/24/2013 2:04:03 AM
Hmmm the console made with input from developers the entire R&D of the system and the best specs or Kinect station. Real thought provoking stuff. I'm undecided until everything is official. All the terrible rumours can't be true about 720 or they really squandered all the good business decisions they made releasing 360 before it was competent.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#99mjc0961Posted 3/24/2013 2:19:38 AM
Shineboxer posted...
lol @ having to stay with anything

This. I'll get the consoles that interest me based on their game libraries. Although honestly, PS4 is likely to be a given at some point, and it's only Xbox 3 that's up in the air for me right now. It's nice that MS actually gives Kinect games unlike what Sony did for PS Move, but the problem for them is that I don't want to play those games and thus am not interested in their next efforts unless they remember that some of us want more to play than the occasional Gears of War prequel that sucks balls.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#100TkmajingPosted 3/24/2013 2:43:03 AM
Depends on games, system with best games get my money or if there are good games for every console then i buy them all, its just that simple.
---
What in the name of?