This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

All Final Fantasy fans need to support Final Fantasy X

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. All Final Fantasy fans need to support Final Fantasy X
3 years ago#1
If FFX HD does not sell well I imagine you can kiss the FF7 HD remake goodbye. Same goes for FF 9 and 8 and any other you hope to see remade in HD.
My favorite app is still the Mute button on my TV's remote.
3 years ago#2
I want to see FFXII international in HD in english text.

It fixed so many issues with that game.
"if gears can be done on the 360, than any game can be done on the 360" (Wisdom_Cube) "I am the content doesn't inst rest me yet"(theroc500)
3 years ago#3
Would much rather have the infinitely superior FFXII IZJS. Will probably get FFX for the Vita anyways though if it can skip cutscenes. Plus I wont be forced to own FFX-2.
Official Wiegraf Folles of the FFXV board
Currently playing: Persona 4: Golden, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Silent Hill Downpour, Ratchet Collection
3 years ago#4
I don't need to buy the same game again just to support them. a 6 or 7 remake I would think about because it would be a drastic improvement in the graphics to justify the buy. But I don't see a reason to buy X again just for slightly better visuals.
3 years ago#5
Good...HAHA
Waiting to buy a PS4 and a Geforce 670
3 years ago#6
I won't be buying it regardless, but has it been confirmed if the HD remake is the International version or not?
i5 2500k at 4.5ghz - EVGA GTX 670 - MSI Z68A-GD80 - Seasonic X 750W - GSkill 16GB - Crucial m4 128GB - NZXT Beta EVO
3 years ago#7
Z2488 posted...
I won't be buying it regardless, but has it been confirmed if the HD remake is the International version or not?

It's been confirmed that both X and X-2 will be the international versions, yes. :)
You're not the official anything of any board.
Stop it.
3 years ago#8
I don't give a rip about FF VII. But I absolutely adore FFX, FF X-2, and FF XII. If I can get those back in my hands, I'll be a happy man.
Day One buys for 2013: Devil may Cry, Dead Space 3, GoW: Ascension, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, Grand Theft Auto V
3 years ago#9
I am buying day 1 for my ps3....it is a must.
In every person there are 2 dogs fighting...one Good and one Evil. The one that wins is the one you feed the most.
PSN: Taran_Omega / Steam ID: tpanciera
3 years ago#10
I supported it 11 years ago.
http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/GameOverComesAll
http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/GameOverComesAll
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. All Final Fantasy fans need to support Final Fantasy X

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived