This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

All Final Fantasy fans need to support Final Fantasy X

#121Kumori_no_YoruPosted 3/24/2013 1:36:31 PM
Wake me up when it's FFXII's updated release as an HD port.

Also buying a HD port of a game won't guarantee a remake/port/whatever for another game. At all. Especially when I'm pretty certain Square has stated several times they've no plans for remaking FFVII.
---
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sly 4, Fire Emblem: Awakening
#122drsw36Posted 3/24/2013 1:48:06 PM
Thamauturge posted...
Would much rather have the infinitely superior FFXII IZJS. Will probably get FFX for the Vita anyways though if it can skip cutscenes. Plus I wont be forced to own FFX-2.

X-2 International is the infinitely superior one not FFXII IZJS.

Seriously they added like 30h-35h of gameplay in X-2 int. I highly recommend it. Its the best FF in term of gameplay in my opinions.
---
Proud owner of a : PC, PS3, XBOX360, PSP, DS, PS2, GC, Snes, WII.
http://www.youtube.com/user/drsw36
#123SeeDSquallBMPosted 3/24/2013 1:50:55 PM
i'll support games i like, and FF X is not one of them. As far as ff VII remake goes... i don't want it. FF 7 is already perfect. no reason to change anything about it.
#124The_Undying_84Posted 3/24/2013 1:58:37 PM
No. HD remakes, AKA HD ports, are a crap cash grab. They never add new features (unless you count trophies as a feature........) and they actually don't even look much better. Also I still own the original and find it wildly over rated anyways (worst FF from VI to XII).
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#125PangLaPosted 3/24/2013 2:04:50 PM
Despite it being the same franchise, Final Fantasy X and VII has a complete different fan base. Final Fantasy X brought the female and casual gamers while Final Fantasy VII is more for the "hardcore" market.
#126xXDEATHXx19Posted 3/24/2013 2:12:44 PM
Everybody that says X-2 is garbage must've hated FFV, cause it's pretty much the same game. *note* i said pretty much. And i'll be honest, the ending of XIII-1 was fine enough to end that series. But the addictive quality of XIII-2 was more than enough to keep me interested in the series. XIII-3 will definitely a day 1 purchase, loyal to square till the end.

All you guys have to get over the female protagonists. Times be changing
---
Your strength comes from the challenges you've faced, the decisions you've made, and the friends that support you.
#127Yargitsu99zPosted 3/24/2013 2:14:11 PM
I'm a Dragon Quest fan.
---
[Expletive deleted at request of Gamefaqs]
P.o.I.: you may know me as; "Zanzibar Man", "----824", or "Sam Yargo".
#128the_great_tidusPosted 3/24/2013 2:14:56 PM
The_Undying_84 posted...
No. HD remakes, AKA HD ports, are a crap cash grab. They never add new features (unless you count trophies as a feature........) and they actually don't even look much better. Also I still own the original and find it wildly over rated anyways (worst FF from VI to XII).

idiotic posts like this always make me laugh. FFC and FFX-2 are getting international content all NEW for the USA fans. the character models are being redone as well. and you just have horrible taste and displayed your ignorance good job buddy.
---
Favorite Games = FFX, Xenoblade, Xenogears,Xenosaga trilogy, MGS series, Bioshock, Mass effect 1, Yakuza series, inFamous series, God of War Saga, FF7, FF8, FF9
#129HrothdanePosted 3/24/2013 2:30:00 PM
Finally getting the damn international content is enough for me to be sold on this.
#130jsb0714Posted 3/24/2013 2:39:21 PM
FFX was one of the first games I bought when I got my PS2. Unfortunately, it's also the one that caused me to lose interest in the series. Wouldn't mean anything to me if it was never re-released.
---
"There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not." -Someone who came up with this