This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

All Final Fantasy fans need to support Final Fantasy X

#131Chicken InspectorPosted 3/24/2013 3:57:17 PM
This is why I am buying a ps3 soon. Very excited
---
Deus Ex: When you mention it, someone is going to reinstall it.
#132Scion_MachinaPosted 3/24/2013 4:00:53 PM
So it took Square THIS long to finally get the message on the International Versions. Oh well,I'm getting one for PS3 since I don't have a Vita.
---
Let this be a lesson kids. When debating,solve your disagreements not with words but by screaming,"I am a man!!!!" and punching them in the gut.
#133EphidelPosted 3/24/2013 4:05:23 PM
You should support it because it's a good game, not because you're trying to get some other game out of it. If they want to make any of those other games I doubt this will really affect their decision.
---
The time is out of joint. O cursed spite, that ever I was born to set it right!
http://i.imgur.com/pyvQmyz.gif
#134savagechild89Posted 3/24/2013 4:11:41 PM
10 was never one of my favorites. that was the first one that started final fantasy down the path it has taken in recent years. now dont get me wrong.

i like 10 but it doesnt hold me as well as each one up till that point. ill admit that 7 was my first entry in the series and at the time it was my favorite but that was until 9 came out. i may get flak for that statement since most people i hear hate 9. everything post 10 just didnt feel the same. i remember playing 10 for the first time and HATING it. it took me several months to finally fall into. never liked 12 and 13 was meh.

so i guess what im saying is. i wont be buying this even though it is HD and i dont really feel bad about it. square enix needs to learn to fix their current games and not re-release the "golden age" of final fantasy. i mean i LOVE when people re-release and old game. i just feel like square enix is doing this as damage control for the mixed reception of final fantasy 13, 13-2 and soon to be 13-3
---
PSN: Savagechild89, 3DS Friendcode: 4983-5811-5759, Wii U: Littleraven89
#135Devil_wings00Posted 3/24/2013 4:12:53 PM
Lazily HDifying FF7 like they are doing with FFX wouldn't suddenly make the game look better. From the FFX trailer the game looks more or less the same but with a higher native resolution and maybe some better looking character models and upscaled textures. It's not a real "remake", it's the equivilent of a PC graphics mod, doing the same with FF7 is pointless. They would have to rebuild the game from the ground up to make it look better. Otherwise all you would be getting is ff7 on the PC with mods. While it's nice it's not a remake. Also I really wish people would just give up on an ff7 remake, It will never satisfy anyone. It will either be too different from the original and people will just crap all over it or it will be to similar to the original and everyone will crap on it. Remake games that actually deserve remakes like xenogears which is blatantly unfinished.
---
3570k @ 1.260v - 4.6Ghz, GTX 580 @ 980/2106, ASUS Sabertooth z77, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHZ, Intel 335 SSD (boot).
#136edomon007Posted 3/24/2013 4:17:51 PM
At least Hironobu Sakaguchi was involved in Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2
#137kobalobasileusPosted 3/24/2013 4:27:39 PM
FF10 was crap. FF7 was even worse crap. I don't want an HD remake of either.

FF12 could use a remake though.
#138Raven_CyarmPosted 3/24/2013 4:27:57 PM
PPPPLAASSUMA posted...
Supporting FFX is just like supporting FFXIII. They were made by the same people, and are the only two game sin the series touted as "interactive movies."

YES that's right - FFXIII is the direct result of FFX fans. I hate FFX, it's all your fault!

Congratulations, you've won the award for stupidest post of the day.

I've NEVER seen anyone EVER call X, let alone XIII an "interactive movie".
---
You're not the official anything of any board.
No-one cares about your PC specs either.
#139TomoEK9Posted 3/24/2013 4:35:24 PM
Raven_Cyarm posted...
PPPPLAASSUMA posted...
Supporting FFX is just like supporting FFXIII. They were made by the same people, and are the only two game sin the series touted as "interactive movies."

YES that's right - FFXIII is the direct result of FFX fans. I hate FFX, it's all your fault!

Congratulations, you've won the award for stupidest post of the day.

I've NEVER seen anyone EVER call X, let alone XIII an "interactive movie".

You must not see people talk about XIII much. XIII is a giant movie with small tidbits of interactivity spliced in.

I have seen LOTS of people refer to XIII as nothing more than an interactive movie.
#140DevilTears604Posted 3/24/2013 4:37:46 PM
Only ones I care about are X, X-2, and XII. Couldn't give a rip about VII or any of the rest of them.
---
Day One buys for 2013: Devil may Cry, Dead Space 3, GoW: Ascension, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, Grand Theft Auto V