This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

All Final Fantasy fans need to support Final Fantasy X

#141GoodOlWanduPosted 3/24/2013 4:43:02 PM
Im buying FFX HD for ps3 and both FFX and FFX-2 for the vita day one!!!!
---
PSN: Wandu
XBL: TALTON 187
#142Kazuhira07Posted 3/24/2013 5:12:11 PM
PringerX posted...
I supported it 11 years ago.

This. Buying it again doesn't make you a "better" or lesser fan. Some people are not all about graphics and new features. That being said, I own a PS3 and a Vita and I definitely want to play it on the go, I'm pre-ordering.
---
PSN: Kazuhira07
Currently playing: Tales of Eternia
#143Gogito4Posted 3/24/2013 5:13:23 PM
Lol no. X sucked.
---
Excited for: MHTri U, Fire Emblem Awakening, FFVSXIII (It will come out... eventually. Right?)
Dissidia 012: Main:Terra Subs:Squall,WoL,Cloud and Kain.
#144XuicsusPosted 3/24/2013 5:13:44 PM
FFX was a pretty good game, there's no reason why you shouldn't support a HD update for it. While I hated FFX-2, now that I'm a bit older, I'm actually excited to try it again. Maybe this time I'll have more patience and will stick with it past the initial first hour.
---
PSN: Xuicsus
If you know that Jesus Christ is your personal Lord and Savior, put this in your signature.
#145Darkyellow327Posted 3/24/2013 5:26:23 PM
I hated FF X so no I won't buy it.
---
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle
#146takethathuskerPosted 3/24/2013 5:28:29 PM
I've already bought the game once. They need to offer me something more than an HD remake...pretty much any game prior to X would be worth it since there would be a chance for a serious graphical upgrade, but HD PS2 games aren't a big enough step to warrant spending ANOTHER wad of cash on for me. But don't think of X HD like some barometer to get more remakes...if SquareEnix wanted to remake VI or VII, they would have ages ago, like they did with III and IV.
#147drsw36Posted 3/24/2013 5:31:15 PM
takethathusker posted...
I've already bought the game once. They need to offer me something more than an HD remake...

Both games will have International contents.
---
Proud owner of a : PC, PS3, XBOX360, PSP, DS, PS2, GC, Snes, WII.
http://www.youtube.com/user/drsw36
#148AtalalamaPosted 3/24/2013 5:31:30 PM
Gee... if I keep supporting Squeeeeenix, then they'll make me Chrono Break someday!!
#149NoelXYeulPosted 3/24/2013 5:34:13 PM
FF8 not being remade is a shame, that game was a little before its time.
---
Top 5 Hottest Cutest/Final Fantasy Girls IMO: Yuel>>Garnet>>Vanille>>Rikku>>Penelo
Top 3 Final Fantasies: XIII-2>IX>Tactics
#150siberian142Posted 3/24/2013 5:50:11 PM(edited)
I doubt X would have any effect on a FF7 remake.

X is expandable. It was graphically capable enough in its time that enhancing it isn't very difficult. And Square can throw in the international content to further persuade NA gamers to double dip. They're just improving what's already there, so fans cannot really backlash.

VII has lego graphics and would have to be remade from the ground up. Due to its popularity, it has both the potential to be very successful or very disastrous. It would require tons of love and care, but they'd nonetheless be ripping out the nostalgia factor by drastically improving the visuals. X looks better, but its improvements wasn't adapted from lego people.

Remaking it would also remove their trump card. Holding the possibility to their chests is a good way to stay relevant.