This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

All Final Fantasy fans need to support Final Fantasy X

#151buffy720Posted 3/24/2013 6:07:47 PM
Since it will contain the International content, I'm buying it. If it didn't have that, I'd be perfectly happy with the PS2 versions of the games I can still play on my PS2.
---
"You're right. I am a weapon. Every cell in my body is aching for a fight. They long to collide with their anti-existence." ~ Jr.
#152MamoruNoHakkyouPosted 3/24/2013 7:03:24 PM(edited)
I will 100% get this on release day. This can be considered doubly so for including FFX-2 because it is an amazing game and a great story too. It is different from FFX's story/mood but I loved it back in the day. I will also say that when these are confirmed to be FFX International and FFX-2 International + Last Mission and perhaps the "Eternal Calm" video also done in HD that I will buy this the minute it goes up for sale, without a moment's hesitation.

EDIT:: No, not perhaps, the Eternal Calm really should be in this collection. It isn't that long and is a nice little bridge into FFX-2.
---
And the story goes on...
forever.
#153UnderratedGamerPosted 3/24/2013 7:04:52 PM
vind3d posted...
If FFX HD does not sell well I imagine you can kiss the FF7 HD remake goodbye. Same goes for FF 9 and 8 and any other you hope to see remade in HD.

I don't want an HD remake of VII, VIII or IX. I like them as they are.

And I hate X...
---
Regardless of what anyone says, everyone in the world is an Agnostic considering what we truly know.
#154BTDMPosted 3/24/2013 7:13:49 PM
UnderratedGamer posted...
vind3d posted...
If FFX HD does not sell well I imagine you can kiss the FF7 HD remake goodbye. Same goes for FF 9 and 8 and any other you hope to see remade in HD.

And I hate X...

Couldn't agree more. I hated X and anything after X has just been total trash. A classic remake (7-9) would be nice, but I agree, I like them as they are. Give me a FF6(3) remake.
#155BissomoneybagsPosted 3/24/2013 7:14:12 PM
They have my support. FFX was my favorite (opinion, and 1200+ hrs), and adding the int. content is a huge plus! I usually don't support rehashes/ remakes (Resident Evil Remake being the exception), but Square is doing horrible right now, and I think this will start to put them on the right track. Releasing this to hold off people until Lighting Returns, and then get FFXIV out so they can free up their main developers for Versus and Kingdom Hearts. I'm starting to have a little bit of hope in them (if that's alright with the fans:)
#156UnderratedGamerPosted 3/24/2013 7:19:17 PM
BTDM posted...
UnderratedGamer posted...
vind3d posted...

And I hate X...

Couldn't agree more. I hated X and anything after X has just been total trash. A classic remake (7-9) would be nice, but I agree, I like them as they are. Give me a FF6(3) remake.

VI is my favorite too but I'm actually okay with keeping them as originals. I can play them as they are and still have fun.

Although I won't lie, if they did come out with remakes, i'd probably still end up buying them just to see how they did it. I'm so-so on the whole remake thing.
---
Regardless of what anyone says, everyone in the world is an Agnostic considering what we truly know.
#157The_Undying_84Posted 3/24/2013 7:28:07 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#158BJ_KillPosted 3/24/2013 8:57:18 PM
I did

12 years ago
---
PSN = Quiet024
#159HotshotDougBPosted 3/24/2013 9:08:25 PM
"I'm not buying the same game twice"

You've got not problem making same argument made a hundred times in a topic though.

Why not come up with a new argument instead of remastering the same one for the hundredth time, hypocrite?
#160LenneValkiryePosted 3/25/2013 4:30:47 AM(edited)
HotshotDougB posted...
"I'm not buying the same game twice"

You've got not problem making same argument made a hundred times in a topic though.

Why not come up with a new argument instead of remastering the same one for the hundredth time, hypocrite?

Arguments don't cost money.
Final Fantasy All The Bravest might have been a ripoff, but at least it was a brand new "game", so I consider that to be a better deal and that's saying something.