This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

All Final Fantasy fans need to support Final Fantasy X

#161Scion_MachinaPosted 3/25/2013 6:43:01 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#162ToadWarriorPosted 3/25/2013 6:44:12 AM
NEW GAMES

please

Dont want your half-assed rehashes.
#163marko7Posted 3/25/2013 6:45:45 AM
I gave my support 12 years ago when I bought FFX.
---
Ruler of the FF Agito XIII Boards 2011-2013
The Official Creator of the Noctis Orgy on the FF Versus XIII Boards
#164TiaelPosted 3/25/2013 6:46:41 AM
Scion_Machina posted...
LenneValkirye posted...
HotshotDougB posted...
"I'm not buying the same game twice"

You've got not problem making same argument made a hundred times in a topic though.

Why not come up with a new argument instead of remastering the same one for the hundredth time, hypocrite?

Arguments don't cost money.
Final Fantasy All The Bravest might have been a ripoff, but at least it was a brand new "game", so I consider that to be a better deal and that's saying something.

You're an idiot. I'd much rather have a good game regardless. All the Bravest was irredeemable trash and you know it.

Don't mind someone who can't spell Valkyrie right.
---
Playing: Final Fantasy III UMD - Saronia Kingdom, Ni no Kuni - post-game
Dragon Quest>Ys=SMT=Tales>Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all five.
#165LenneValkiryePosted 3/26/2013 11:36:33 AM
Scion_Machina posted...

Think twice before insulting me next time.
#166Scion_MachinaPosted 3/27/2013 5:57:44 AM
LenneValkirye posted...
Scion_Machina posted...

Think twice before insulting me next time.

Well,someone feels like a power-hungry snob. Seriously,if you need the moderators to help you out,you would most likely never come up with comebacks of your own.
---
Let this be a lesson kids. When debating,solve your disagreements not with words but by screaming,"I am a man!!!!" and punching them in the gut.
#167Retroxgamer0Posted 3/27/2013 6:40:14 AM
if you buy final fantasy 10 to get 7 you are very unintelligent.
#168im_a_legendPosted 3/27/2013 6:43:21 AM(edited)
The difference is that Final Fantasy VII would be a REMAKE and Final Fantasy X is a PORT.
Seeing as I already own Final Fantasy X on the PS2 why would I want it again.

Remakes like Resident Evil on the Gamecube are great and worth the money but I'm not buying a HD port unless I never owned the game on the previous gen.

Now the Kingdom Heart port I might pick up purely for CoM since the Final Mix version was never released in Europe.
---
What Im about to do is as dangerous as inviting your mum round for an evening on chatroulette
#169MamoruNoHakkyouPosted 3/28/2013 9:55:34 PM
im_a_legend posted...
The difference is that Final Fantasy VII would be a REMAKE and Final Fantasy X is a PORT.
Seeing as I already own Final Fantasy X on the PS2 why would I want it again.

Remakes like Resident Evil on the Gamecube are great and worth the money but I'm not buying a HD port unless I never owned the game on the previous gen.

Now the Kingdom Heart port I might pick up purely for CoM since the Final Mix version was never released in Europe.

The same exact thing goes for all of us in the US. We never received the International version of X like Europe did and (correct me if I am wrong) no one outside of Japan/Asia saw X-2 International + Last Mission officially released in their respective territory.

I can say that the HD graphics are nice and pretty but it is the actual CONTENT that is going to make me double dip on release day.
---
And the story goes on...
forever.
#170harcoreblazerPosted 3/28/2013 10:00:05 PM
Well i like RPGs, and the game looks interesting so i'm gonna consider it.
---
There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can't