This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

All Final Fantasy fans need to support Final Fantasy X

#171KaijuuPosted 3/28/2013 11:07:50 PM
I already supported it by buying it the first time. Only suckers buy the same game twice.
---
The above is not in all caps.
#172TiaelPosted 3/29/2013 12:47:03 PM
Kaijuu posted...
I already supported it by buying it the first time. Only suckers buy the same game twice.

That's good and all, but I didn't buy a version with the International content, especially for X-2.
---
Playing: Final Fantasy III UMD - Saronia Kingdom, Ni no Kuni - post-game
Dragon Quest>Ys=SMT=Tales>Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all five.
#173nonexistingheroPosted 3/29/2013 1:11:03 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#174majin nemesisPosted 3/29/2013 1:23:16 PM
nonexistinghero posted...
FFX is garbage and it's you FFX fans that are partly to blame for the decline of the franchise. Buying FFX HD will only stimulate SE to create more linear garbage that plays itself.

but FFX doesn't play itself
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#175MaxCHEATER64Posted 3/29/2013 1:48:14 PM
The only Final Fantasys I liked were FFI and FFXIII.
---
i5-3570K | HD 7850 | Z77-D3H | 700W | Intel 550 180GB | Seagate Barracuda 1T
#176CaptainCorrectPosted 3/29/2013 1:49:43 PM
nonexistinghero posted...
FFX is garbage and it's you FFX fans that are partly to blame for the decline of the franchise. Buying FFX HD will only stimulate SE to create more linear garbage that plays itself.

Let me guess...you're one of the people who thinks Farmville qualifies as quality gaming? Because that's the only way someone could have such horrid taste in gaming. And only butthurt Nintendo fans think the franchise has had a "decline", and that's because they can't get FF main series games on their systems anymore.

FFX is the only game ever made that I can accurately describe as "flawless". I can even pick out a flaw or two in FFVII. But FFX is a perfect game. Besides, unlike many remakes, FFX HD looks to have actual effort put into it instead of being a lazy cash-grab.
#177forkymentalPosted 3/29/2013 2:08:23 PM
This has probably already been stated in this post, but I'll do it again because I don't have the time to go through the whole thing. As much as I like FFX, all I can do is laugh at this. It's pathetic, and shows how desperate Square-Enix are now. They have sucked hard this generation. Really hard. I've followed them since FFIV. They were my favorite developer/publisher for a long time, but this generation has been a huge letdown. Can anyone enlighten as to what RPGs they've released in the last six or so years that hasn't been a spin-off or remake? I wouldn't be surprised if we eventually see FFXIII-9: Lightning Escapes Nursing Home.
#178MaxCHEATER64Posted 3/29/2013 2:11:27 PM
forkymental posted...
Can anyone enlighten as to what RPGs they've released in the last six or so years that hasn't been a spin-off or remake?

FFXIII.
---
i5-3570K | HD 7850 | Z77-D3H | 700W | Intel 550 180GB | Seagate Barracuda 1T
#179forkymentalPosted 3/29/2013 2:13:47 PM
That's a long list.
#180BurgerTime79Posted 3/29/2013 2:14:26 PM
I'm buying FFX HD because:
-I like the game
-It's the version the US didn't get
-I actually like X-2
-My wedding song is in the game.
---